Constant Crashes after buying My Replacement assistance trucks

So i just bought the my replacement assistance trucks on xbox and after installing I end up with constant crashes when loading into certain airports, specially at KSEA Seatle International Airport, its very annoying. So i ended up uninstalling the pack for now. I hope this gets fixed by the developer or I would like to get my money back somehow. After uninstalling it i had no more crashes so its definitely this pack.

Since the root cause is non-Asobo Payware, this was moved to #third-party-addon-discussion:scenery-packs

Use #bugs-and-issues only for stock sim (no Payware) reporting only

Contact the developer, they may a better idea.

Already did, but just wanted to let everyone know so they dont have to search through all their addons what is causing it.

1 Like

Figured out what is causing the crashes, this addon simply wont work together with addon aircraft, if I spawn at a parking at KSEA with a defau,t Asobo aircraft i have no issues but when i use a addon aicraft like the Kodiak or any carenado aircraft then the sim crashes. Hopefully this can be fixed

2 Likes

Even with default aircraft it crashes at KSEA Seattle International even if you start at the runway. Hope the developer of the addon can fix this as I fly a lot from KSEA