Constant CTD after update 1.12.13.0

with this we can work :slight_smile:

To be sure: community folder is completly empty ?

And I assume you have an log entry within the windows event viewer. Can you have a look ?

And which kind of GPU you own ?

Related to the game:
often users report about issues with AI traffic setting.

My GPU is a RTX2080. Comm. folder not empty. Looked at the eventlog: APPCRASH. The rest didnā€™t explain anything. Had no problem before last update.

Was at FL130, speed 135knts IAS, flying South.

1 Like

Been having similar issues with crashing since new update. Seems to happen during heavy atc traffic. When I donā€™t use atc it seems to crash less. IDKā€¦ Community folder empty

1 Like

So far the CTD has stopped since I stopped activating FSUIPC which I canā€™t use PACX either for now. I have done about 4 successful flights, let the sim run for a while, went to menu to start new flights and has been very stable. And I have a lot of mods in the community folder.

Since last update 3 crashes on 3 flights. Last one with nothing in community folder, video drivers fully updated and some settings lowered.
I have never, really never, had a CTD before this update even with many addons in the community folder.

Update II: No crashes and no problems this time. But flew without clouds and deicing wirh Clear Weather. Also deactivated Live Traffic. Flew the same route.

In my case, related to clouds or deicing or live trf? Canā€™t tell.

My CTDs stopped after I disabled AI traffic (live or offline), and I have flown both A32nx and the TBM with enhancement mods. And no, Iā€™m not sure that was the culprit, I did a couple more things. Havenā€™t tried re-enabling AI, Iā€™m too old for the feelings I get after a CTD on final approach.

4 Likes

Very crazy in approach ctd since 11.12.13.0 itā€™s very sade waiting about patch since information collectedā€¦application error event ID 1000
Keyword 0x800000000
EventData
Flighrsulator.exe
5fda32ba

1 Like

I was able to keep AI traffic on but just turned off/ignored atc (tuned to an open channel). Been about 2 hrs without crash now. Hope we get to the bottom of this.

2 Likes

then empty it ā€¦ If all works fine, you have to search the issued Mod.

Otherwise you have the issue which is often mentioned and you find out by your seff:

Not sure why some users have issues with thatā€¦ I guess its are network-related issues ( similar to the older (fixed?) issues like Text2Speach=Azure caused CTD and setting =Windows Offline helped ).

1 Like

I just completed my first flight after multiple days with idkā€¦ 10 CTDs. The most frustrating ones were on final approach. Had like 6 of them. The last thing I did was turning online multiplayer + AI to off.

What worked for me:

• turn off multiplayer and AI
    ā†’ I kept the current Nvidia driver
    ā†’ I even kept all my mods enabled
    ā†’ had FSUIPC7.3 running for my virtual airline and PACX
    ā†’ And I used ingame ATC.

What did not work for me:

• Install older nVidia driver
  • disable all mods (empty community folder)
  • set the page file to my ram size (which is 64 GBā€¦ so I wasted 64 GB of my c drive)
    ā†’ will set this back to around 8 GB

Hope Asobo will fix this soonā€¦ felt quite lonley there :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hello my Friend,

Iā€™ve founded how to fix FSUIPC look at this topic :

So the temporary solution is to add the line :

ProvideAIdata=No

In the general section in the FSUIPC.ini file

Itā€™s worked for me.

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing.
I also tried disabling mods, that didnā€™t help, and not sure if the pagefile increase helped. My nvidia driver wasnā€™t the latest anyway.
But with AI (and multiplayer) off, it flies like a charm. I will reenable at some point and see what happens.

CRASH TO DESKTOP!

A320, KJFK to KORD.

I unpaused it and it was running just fine for a number of hours before it crashed this morning.

• bob

Have you tried turning off live traffic? Iā€™m sure you already have but just a suggestion as it worked a treat for me and some others.

Hi forzakingfam,

I would rather not turn off live traffic, as itā€™s part of the fun for me to see other planes in the sky and on the ground. Is there another way I can get this effect while turning that specific thing off?

• bob

Try what I said earlier, if you use fsuipc

There are other solutions. Type in CTD and you will find some things out there hopefully. The live traffic is a small sacrifice imo as we wait for the next update.

In the C:\FSUIPC7 folder, I made the change to the .INI file as per suggested. Hope this works!

• bob

NAVIGRAPH QUESTION:

Please see screenshot. Should I uninstall the bottom item?

• bob