Constant CTD’s on Xbox with 3rd Party Scenery & Airports

Devs <3 Awesome improvements in beta. All world updates, all my airports, aircraft, all other add-ons installed, 280+ gb on XSX ssd with 36gb rolling cache. All traffic options maxed.

KLAS + Vegas addon, tested more than 6 hours, not a single CTD or lag spikes, butter smooth. Bought 2 big airports to support and not a single ctd on them also. Test flights between KLAS, KDEN, KSAN, KPDX, KLSV, not a single ctd so far! World map is smooth again, no more fps drops to 1-3 with controller cursor. Menus more responsive and smooth while scrolling down and up. But, can’t access to VFR and nav log sections with controller on world map now, tested font sizes, nothing changed. Can’t access some in-game top menu popup button or elements, like weather etc. Autopilot and atc is broken most of the time (ingame top menu > autopilot) , i never saw them this broken before. So many airplanes on airports. I tested some small airports also, no ctd on them, i will test more. Brussels airport gave ctd at 1st launch, but later i managed to take off but didnt test more. From xbox dashboard to msfs main screen, it loads faster.
Thanks and Peace.

Edit: more tests between Brussels and Frankfurt, and NZAA NZWN , full runs, not a single ctd. (Bought nzwn to test) Only lag spikes were when approaching Frankfurt. I also tested Travel to function, no issues other than a320 neo engine visual effect bugged.

2 Likes