Constant CTD’s on Xbox with 3rd Party Scenery & Airports

So here we are. Merry Christmas everyone.

Before you sunk your possible Christmas gifts here, my short note.

I have bought 34 AirPorts so far and have now flown almost all of them since I feel like it again. Usually with the A32N and on each one take-off and one landing flight from or around MS airport flight time approx. 30 - 40 minutes. I have collected the results in a numbers table. I play the beta (X-Box Insider and the latest updates from all developers and I also drive a few with the new E110 (chic thing 4 stars). I fly with X-BOX Series X with Hortas, mouse and keyboard and sometimes traffic on or aud Live weather on off etc.

JustSim, all 6 airports EDDC, EDDH, EDDL, EDDV, LMML, LTBS CTD. Do not buy. They have a lot of them on the marketplace and don’t rule and still knock them out. Whoever buys it is your own fault.

Drzewieki Design all 2 Airports CTD. KDCA, RJAA Don’t buy. He also has a few in the market square.

LVFR all 2 airports tested are running two. Two not yet flown to. But think they run too. can you buy.

Macco Simulations 1 Airport EGCC is running.

UK2020 Scenery 2 EGPF, EGNS. running. Think you can buy all of them.

Flightbeam 2 KIAD CTD, LFBZ Biarritz Airport Scenery not yet flown to. Be careful when buying.

FSDreamream 4 airports two approached CYVR Vancouver, KEYW Key West no problems. 2 not yet tested.

Beautiful Model of the World 4 airports LEBB, LIMJ Genoa Airport Scenery successfully passed not yet tested Valencia and LIPZ. I think you can buy it.

Cloudsurf Asia Simulations WSSS is running.

Deimos Inc. LIRA is running.

FlyTampa EKCH is running. KLAS LasVegas Airport / City Bundle not not flown. But think it’s going.

UKBB Kyiv Boryspil Airport Scenery by Pyreegue DEV Co. and EKBI Billund Airport Scenery by SimNord have not yet flown.

If I have forgotten any, I will submit them later.

Those not flown yet will come later

Happy New Year from Germany.

Edit:
KLAS is running. You can fly down the strip. Absolute Top Scenery.

LEVC by Beautful Model of the world, LEBL by LVFR no Problems.

TNCM/TFFG by Airworthey Desings runs. Nice Hotspot to Watch other Players at TNCM.

Flightbeam LFBZ ok no Probs.

LHBP from LHSimulations is Fine. No Probs there.

5 Likes