Constant CTD's after Jan 2022 update

Same here
Made a complete clean install yesterday with no marketplace addons and empty community folder
Just the base sim and all WU installed.
The first CTD occured when downloading WU1, the second when downloading WU4.
Have not been able to keep the sim up and running for longer then 5 minutes

This is what I have changed 1 at the time and then relaunching sim, hoping that this would solve the CTD’s:
1-Lowered the graphics settings from ultra to High
2-Renamed the community folder (Allthough empty)
3-Disabled VSync
4-Started from different airports (Always in the default Cessna)
5-Changed the APi from DX11 to DX12 and back to DX11
6-Continue in safe mode
7-Disabled the eyefinity setup
8-Uninstalled the Asus Armoury Crate LiteService because the windows event viewer pointed once to ArmourySocketServer.exe as the faulting application.
9-Uninstalled the AMD graphics driver (V21.12.1) and went back to V21.10.2 (WHQL certified)
10-Uninstalled WU I and IV , because downloading and installing them caused the first CTD’s yesterday

The windows event viewer after nearly all CTD’s showed the flightsimulator.exe as the faulting applicationpath/faulting module path
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_1.21.18.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\FlightSimulator.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_1.21.18.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\FlightSimulator.exe

After every change the sim crashes, sometimes the AMD bug reporting tool pops up, sometimes the desktop goes black for some seconds
Needless to say that before Jan 2022 update all was fine. (Lots of addons in the community folder, marketplace purchases working, graphics setting to ultra, Latest AMD driver version 21.12.1)

I am out of ideas but worst, also out of the game
Any help highly appreciated