Constant White Circle Spinning since today's update

Anyone else getting the white circle constantly spinning since the update today?

17 Likes

Yes, just noticed it and came straight here to see if others were seeing it!

3 Likes

Needs patching right away. Many many people will have zero interest in Dune, and now all we have to show for the update is a spinning white circle that makes the sim lag.

7 Likes

That’s me, zero interest in the dune stuff

12 Likes

Dune??? I never asked for this??? Spinning circle.

6 Likes

Are the team aware that this update has brought back the white spinning circle making the sim lag?

Please this needs fixing asap.

5 Likes

I’ve restarted the sim and the spinning thing is no longer there!

4 Likes

Xbox only? Don’t see this nonsense “expansion” on PC.

1 Like

it is there for pc

4 Likes

Please restart Microsoft Flight Simulator and the spinning white circle should disappear. I have confirmed this to be the solution on PC.

Thanks
The MSFS Team :airplane:

11 Likes

Same here and my fans are spinning like crazy. I never asked for an update, especially something like this…!

4 Likes

That’s not the solution because I can’t get signed in to Xbox. Error 0x80004005.
I’m on Pc…

I’m getting the same in-flight, white circle is constantly going, reboot of PC did not resolve.

4 Likes

Well that’s just great.

Had the sim working beautifuly yesterday…

after this ‘update’ with content I’ll never install, it’s now a jittery mess.

Thanks AGAIN boys… :hot_face:

10 Likes

Yep spinning circle for me too, its real annoying, i think this update has cost me about 5fps, restart didnt work for me. EDIT. Ok, i had to reboot my pc, then the circle went away, and my FPS is back to normal.

3 Likes

same for me - the game has also lost performance and acquired new stutters. Yesterday was so smooth and now today its messed up again.

2 Likes

Restart worked for me thank goodness :crazy_face:…no interest in Dune anything btw…where did that come from?

Yep, spinning circle = very annoying.

1 Like

Hello!

This is an optional download from the marketplace which has some content so you can “experience” the Dune movie in MSFS.

You can see some more details about it here:

Cheers! :airplane:

1 Like

Watched the vid…nothing to gain on flight simming for me…cool video but I’ll stick with actual plane/heli’s…to each his own…no offense btw…I’m old school…thanks for the info…at least it’s optional… :smiley: