Control and view problems

Please tag your post with #pc and/or #xbox.#pc

Are you on Steam or Microsoft Store version? MS Store

Do you have any add-ons in your Community folder? If yes, please remove and retest before posting. Makes no difference.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?No

Brief description of the issue: Faulty controller / view interactions

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detail steps to reproduce the issue encountered: I’ve just had to reinstall as a result of a C drive failure. All went smoothly but this is my first experience with 1.19.9.0 (I’ve been using the sim since it first came out). Lateral stability on the take off run seems to have got much worse and my controller settings seemed to get partly lost. When I use the mouse to look around from inside the cockpit and hold the right button down, the aircraft flight controls (joystick / rudder) are locked, things like F6 and F7 for flaps no longer work, I don’t think that happened before? Functions return when the right button mouse is released.

PC specs for those who want to assist (if not entered in your profile) Saitek yoke, pedals and throttle. Wireless mouse.

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue: 1.19.9.0

Are you on the Steam or Microsoft Store version? Store

Did you submit this to Zendesk? If so, what is your ticket #? Not yet

Hello @FlightSimmer676 ,

as this issue seems similar to this, please continue there for now instead. Please also try pressing the middle mouse button instead of the right one and see if this has the desired behavior.

1 Like