Controller profiles not saving

I have been having major issues with getting a controller profile to work since before November 2022. Its amazing to me how such a AAA game can push a game-breaking update out without passing any form of quality control that literally breaks the sim for so many people and let it go for many many months. Here we all are in April 2023, nearly 6 months later and this same issue plagues the sim, making it difficult to impossible to fly. This is absurd. All we want is to be able to create and maintain custom controls for our aircraft in the sim, its really not that difficult.

3 Likes

Today I faced the same problem. My sim refuses to save control settings I have created. I can’t adjust the throttle and this makes my sim unflyable! When I uncheck the Reverse Axis checkbox and click Apply and Save, it doesn’t get removed, but stays. Other settings are also not saved How so Asobo? How long can you ignore the problems of users and do only what is beneficial to you?

2 Likes

Well, I have the problem that I can create and save new profiles but when I start a flight I only see and can select the standard profile of each control device. Can anyone help?

1 Like

Unable to reproduce in latest builds.