Controllers stop responding vr su7

Just wondered if anyone else getting this. Flying a VR Bush trip (Finland in this case). When coming in to land the controllers stop working. No throttle/prop/mixture inputs do anything . I can recover the situation by hitting escape quick, going into controller options, change bravo to another profile, change back to correct profile and hitting apply. When I resume the flight I have control again.
All seems pretty random but it’s happened a couple of times in 4 or 5 flights.

hmmmm… interesting. i just bought new usb hubs for my pit because all of a sudden my instruments will randomly stop responding in flight. devices show up fine in windows but no response in sim. and the new hubs didnt fix that. I went to W11 before the update but didnt see this issue till now. just saying…

I am on Win10 and never seen the issue before SU7. I would add that I have never had such problems when running 2D (I mostly fly A320 FBW in 2D and helicopters/small GA in VR at low level for sight-seeing). Hence the bush trips are ideal for VR. Just wish they hadn’t almost destroyed the experience with the latest SU7 VR bugs.

In my case, I found it was caused by a partial activation of the autopilot. I think a key binding has changed for me in the last update. Anyway, I turned off all autopilot functions and I regained complete control. Today I will be checking my key bindings for my autopilot functions and hopefully will fix the issue for my system.

Hi this seems simular to the problem I’m just having, running fs2020 on an xbox x everything was fine but after about half an hour the controls stopped responding losing all control. I have a hotas flight one joystick that has worked perfectly until now… I also have wireless mouse and keyboard that are still working… After restarting the xbox and starting fs2020 the problem has not gone away, everything loads up fine… Load a flight plan all is normal until you go to fly… no flight controls or view changes from the joystick, after checking the hotas configuration all my settings have gone only ones I’ve never used are there in fact all my settings for drone have gone, on rebooting again from a cold and complete restart strangely the hotas sensitivity settings had not reset… I am at a loss to solve this could anyone give me some suggestions to try…

The sensitivity settings did return to default the next time I restarted but the problem still remains.

Forgot to mention that the xbox controller will not control the aircraft either… It seems that all cursor functions on all my controllers work but none control the aircraft…

After searching through all my settings it seems some clitch had scrambled most of my control settings, it’s taken me over an hour to put every thing back… Still not sure what setting messed up but it’s back working again…
Sure way to learn how to get the best configuration for your needs though… Lol