Contunie/Restart/Exit to main menu needs to go after parking

Hi there

I dont know about the rest of you but i hate this option and in VR once parked up i push Contunie as i like to shut down the A320 completely

More often than not pressing the contunie button to do a propper shut down lags me down to 5 fps on the quest 2 using link…Its not hard to just push the escape key once your done

Anyone think the same that it needs to go?

1 Like

Agreed – I think that this might also be the source of the CTD others have reported on engine shutdown – it seems to be a strangely high performance impact when that screen insta-appears.

1 Like

You can vote on that thread:

2 Likes

Will do right now thank you

It sure does mate…Never see the point of it before VR to be honest

It’s more obvious every day that Asobo tried to shoot the experience right down the middle of casual/sim pilots, and possibly overshot in the direction of the former – but I don’t blame them. The more casual pilots we rope in, the stronger our hobby becomes!

Us sim pilots are used to there being no real “mission end.” If you’re new to a flight sim, you are more used to having completion goals, and receiving an indication that you had met that goal. I bet that during testing, those playing it as a “game” gave feedback that there was a lack of any sense of completion/achievement.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.