Copilot Multiplayer

Hello.
In FSX we were able to share the same aircraft with another player, one as the pilot and the other as the copilot in multiplayer mode. Is that possible in MSFS2020 ?
Thanks.

3 Likes

Right now there is no inherent way to do that in the default sim. I believe There is a mod out there that allows you to do that.
The devs have repeatedly said they want to add this capability at some point. You might want to check out the wishlist thread and vote on the request for this feature.
Regards

1 Like

Yes, I will do that. Thanks for the tip.

1 Like

As @Habu2u2 says, there’s a mod for that: YourControls - Shared Cockpit - Fly A Plane Together for Microsoft Flight Simulator | MSFS

HOWEVER, it hasn’t been updated since Thanksgiving and its github page says it’s on indefinite hiatus. Also, the more recent comments at flightsim.to mostly complain of big performance hits and displays not synched between players. So use at your own risk.

So probably the better option is to wait for Asobo to fulfill this old promise.

2 Likes

Here’s the Wishlist topic for it:

2 Likes

Yes, you can do it. I have done it with a friend and it was amazing. I used a mod that is no longer in development, but the experience sharing a jet between island hops in hawaii was unmatched!!

1 Like

It was called “Your Controls”

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.