Shared cockpit/multiplayer

Really think that this would elevate the flight simulator and allow people to be connected with the world more (especially during COVID). This has been the one feature missing from every good flight simulator and adding this would definatley impress many.

Some suggestions here by @GunnerRat:

1 Like

Excactly what iā€™m thinking about. It whould be a great impact and crowd will get crazy about it.

17 Likes

FSX had it.
I am waiting desperately for this.

25 Likes

Shared cockpit is a must have feature. I canā€™t believe the sim was released without it

29 Likes

Definitely need it!

12 Likes

I agree this is a must. And would make the game sell more. (Will buy a copy for me wife to be in the right hand seat :wink: They said in an update that this is coming. Maybe not this year, but it is coming.

14 Likes

As a retired ā€˜real lifeā€™ CFI, I used SC many times to help both new and veteran users in FSXā€¦ We have the multiplayer option already in 2020, please add back the shared cockpit feature!

11 Likes

Iā€™m building a PC for my dad as a retirement gift so he can play this sim and regain his virtual wings (used to fly Piper tomahawks).

His first question: is there a shared cockpit feature?

Fingers crossed that they get to this one in 2021 :slight_smile:

9 Likes

They need more time to fix more critical bugs.
Buuut, we need to make sure this shared cockpit is not forget and Officially Supported to every plane/helis, it would be a next level of flight.

6 Likes

OK as this is the wishlist, I have to put Shared Cockpit again on it, I assumed it would be in the release version finally, but it is stil not soā€¦yeah my wishlist top priority is the shared cockpit feature. So pleeease :smiley:

44 Likes

Yes. We have been crying out for this for years on various sims. I think this time it will happen though. Very commited team.

6 Likes

+1. Can we upvote already? Or just like the posts?

6 Likes

Like and comment :smiley:

5 Likes

Did and will do! :grimacing:

5 Likes

+1
Often, reason number one to do a flight.

6 Likes

I support shared cockpits! :+1:

4 Likes

Letā€™s keep the topic up :smiley: Most needed feature to share this sim together with friends, mostly the reason why I love flight sims - fly together for a long trip, share a nice bush trip, or do some VFR flights at home and show your friends where you life.

5 Likes

Iā€™d freak out to have voice support for the longer prospect and in extension to that, intercom built in.

5 Likes

It would be so nice

5 Likes

Looking back to FSX and even in the ā€œoldā€ version of the Flight Simulator a shared cockpit feature was already available, least for the standard airplanes.

As we can see, the wish for this function implementation was already in the ā€œTop wish listā€ on several feedback snapshots for a while and in the last one too.

So letĀ“s hope that this feature will be added within the next month! IĀ“m also hoping that the FS-Team will build this into their SDK for third parties developers too, because like mentioned earlier this was on almost every wish list on several platforms.

7 Likes