Crash to desktop without error message

Find Microsoft Flight Simulator on the list

Select Advanced Options

This does not exist for me under steam install. When i hit the windows settings and choose apps. I can see microsoft flight simulator, but it will only let me uninstall, there are no other options.

also i only seem to crash about an hour into a flight, when it closes down silently to desktop. I am running a i9 9900 KF. 32gb ram and a founders edition rtx 3080. There is no way on this earth should msfs be closing down or crashing to desktop. there is no logs of these crashes either. i watched a vid on youtube where someone tried to fix these crashes for other people with this problem. This problem seems to be quite deep rooted and i am more than surprised this never got flagged during the beta process, because this affects a heck of a lot of people. The first patch didnt deal with the crashing and the second patch has done nothing either to fix the issue.
I would also like to point out, there also seems to be wild speculation that msfs seems to only run properly under 1909 build of windows, where the 2004 breaks it again and this latest window build doesnt actually cause any issues or i should say add to the crashing to the desktop issues.
The most difficult thing in all of this, is the lack of crash logs. it just silently closes down to the desktop.

I also cannot understand why I have no ability to reset flight sim through the windows apps, basically the only choice i have is to uninstall.
More over i have a very slow 46mbps fibre internet connection, which means if i have to redownload and reinstall this monster sized sim, it will take me more than 12 hours to do so, and thats if there are no problems with slow downs from the microsoft servers. To be honest, redownloading for me is not an option, with my speed line.

what can i do to stop these insuferable silent crashes to desktop? I havent tried changing to 30fps. I have done the change in the nvidia control panel for msfs, and i am going to try it in the sim itself. other than that i am completely lost on what i am supposed to do… it feels like i wasted on a dead rubber duck if i cant use it!