Crash to desktop without error message

Darnnn should I just go 64GB?

ain´t the issue. Got 32 GB and VRam of 50GB. Still no ■■■■ free flight possible. Got fed up tryin.

1 Like

After reading all comments and other threads I think it is safe to assume that there is nothing we can do to solve the issue. So it needs a developer patch and I must admit I’m really ■■■■■■ that there is no comment from them on the issues or their plans in regards to patches.

I really have an FS X deja vu and if it was steam I would probably return the game.

I simply cannot understand what the Alpha phase was used for (beta isn’t worth mentioning after the short period) if not for getting rid of such fundamental errors.

7 Likes

im on NVME

have the same random crashes.Most of the time happens when i am changing camera views fast ( external/showcase, looks like a bug.
beyond that MFS2020 is Killer

8700k (5ghz delided)
1080ti
G.Skill Ripjaws V 32GB DDR4 K2
SSD 970 EVO Plus NVMe M.2 1 TB
ASUS ROG MAXIMUS X FORMULA
Microsoft keyboard ( Bluetooth) + Mouse logitech wireless
VKB-SIM GLADIATOR MK.II JOYSTICK

same here. RTX 2070 crashes at different times seems better if I change global gfx to medium , but not ideal. If i set to high or ultra crashes straight away half way through loading a mission

Crash after 20-30 mins,

GTX 1080
32GB RAM- 3600MHZ
NVME SSD
CACHE ON/OFF both still crashing

Has anyone tried reinstalling windows and installing it fresh? If no then I’ll give it a go

Go on and update us then.

@everyone search (winver) in your search bar and let us know what build version of OS you using

Version 2004 (OS Build 19041.450) - Windows 10 Pro

Installing on C: is a no go for me since its a 512gb M2 SSD with no space left for a huge game like that, unless I do uninstall all other productivity apps… not.
All other games on E: run fine (had some issues with Assetto Corsa Comp… unreal engine related, but that is solved)

Seems like everyone on version 2004 are getting crashes. including my other 8 friends. and those friends with version 1909 and 1903 are playing just fine without any crash

Nope. I´m still on 1909

1 Like

Nope, first I was running it on the 1903 version, also CTD so, not only 2004 related.

1 Like

I was so desperate that even tried other KB and Mouse. But reinstall is no option for me. It will be a nightmare to reinstall all the stuff I use. So the only decision is to wait for patch.

1 Like

Guys i found the fix.

(upload://sGGFb5jXrcCJ8vm2tYGnUhtKEQV.jpeg)

1 Like

I dont understand

?? Image not shown…

Same issue here
Ryzen 2600 and Radeon Vega 56
Random crashes to desktop
1080p and high settings