Crash to desktop

Is anyone else having problems with the New addon by FSdreamteam GSX Pro? i have had 2 crash to desktops this morning and Im pretty sure its down to GSX Pro. so if anyone else is having this problem do let me know Thanks I know already GSX is full of bugs and to Release it in that state is NOT Right.

2 Likes

You should check the forum before posting these. Lots of people are experiencing CTDs in the past couple of days. This has nothing to do with GSX and seems like it’s related to Asobo/MSFT servers. Be patient and it will be resolved.

4 Likes

Ok Ty Boss.

Anyway I have just taken GSX out of community and trying it again now another flight same one just to see.

1 Like

Yes, after 2years, one would expect better but ctd’s and other bugs have been discussed a lot in the forum. Those of us following the thread understand that the Answer you want is already being formulated. Microsoft and Asobo are currently working on SU 10 in order to fix the sim. The launch has been delayed again in order to make sure it’s working before sending it out. Rightly so I think. A lot of patience is required but we all, regardless of platform, have to wait.

AGREED! I have always said from day 1 everything should be tested before throwing it out. GSX Pro have done the same thrown an expensive product out without testing. Loads are well peed off with it.

GSX Pro is a fantastic Program dont get me Wrong but this time they have completely messed up. so I would say if no one has patience DONT BUY YET!

Not to be a pessimist but how many times have we heard that line yet here we are. Dealing with the same old stuff since day 1

1 Like

Totally agree with you. I have been on the point of walking away from this sim, and I am equally frustrated but no matter how much we vent that frustration, we don’t have a lot of choice, we are stuck waiting again.
Hopefully su10 will fix these issues, I,m a bit sceptical about it but the point is that we may not like waiting, but unfortunately we are stuck with it.

Just to be clear. I don’t have GSX for MSFS and yet in the last two days I have seen MSFS 2020 abort and CTD on three occasions. MS need to get their act together. Even if GSX is buggy MSFS is not helping matters and indeed probably pointing fingers in the wrong direction.

2 Likes

Hello everyone,

as there are several other topics addressing this issue, the topic was closed.
E.g.:

Thank you for your understanding