Creating Personal Maps?

Hello: I would like to create a personal map of the world showing the locations of my airport/scenery addons in MS2020. I have tried Google Maps, but I don’t like all of the ads and suggestions, etc. Could someone recommend a program (free or low cost if possible!) that would allow me to do this, including the insertion of individually created icons to differentiate various types of locations? I am not talking about a “moving map” or flight following addon; Just a map for viewing on the computer. Any advice appreciated!

The MSFS Mobile Companion app has the ability to load KML files. I don’t know if it can do custom icons though. I actually took Mobile Companion app and modified it so I could use my own icons and custom KMLs, but it took a bit of scripting.

Might also look at Addon Collector . It has different views that you can see different layers and icons.

Edit - LittleNavMap may have this too, but I don’t use this app. Maybe someone smarter than me can chime in.

i saw a post here of someone who exactly done that, maybe search?

Look at the MSFS Addons Linker. If you use it to manage your scenery and other add-ons there is a menu selection called Addon Map that will give you what I think you are looking for.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.