Crispy's Liveries

Community request for the Cessna 172 in the livery of D-EDTY.

• Livery available for Wheel, Float & Ski versions of the default 172 with either G1000 or Classic gauges.
  • Also available for Bagolu Cessna 172 in No Fairings or Float verisons with G1000 or Classic gauges.
  • Only1 folder to install.

Now available for download at Cessna 172 D-EDTY » Microsoft Flight Simulator

Community request for the Cessna 172 in the livery of VH-ITY based in Shepparton, Victoria, Australia.

• Livery available for Wheel, Float & Ski versions of the default 172 with either G1000 or Classic gauges.
  • Also available for Bagolu Cessna 172 in No Fairings or Float verisons with G1000 or Classic gauges.
  • Only1 folder to install.

Now available for download at Cessna 172 VH-ITY » Microsoft Flight Simulator

Cessna 152 in a red and blue livery. Available for the Asobo C152, Asobo C152 Aerobat, JPL C152 mod and JPL C152 mod (with fairings).

Now available for download at Cessna 152 Red and Blue » Microsoft Flight Simulator

2 Likes

Cessna 172 in a silver, blue, grey and red livery. Available for the Asobo C172 Wheels, Asobo C172 Floats, Asobo C172 Skis, JTA C172 TDi, Bagolu No Fairings and Bagolu Floats versions of the 172.

Now available for download at Cessna 172 in Silver, Blue, Grey and Red livery » Microsoft Flight Simulator

3 Likes

HI,

May I request from any talented painter to make a Leading Edge livery for the DA40 NG and the DA62?

G-LDGB is currently their only NG without a bubble canopy so would be the preferred choice but any would suffice.
They don’t have any 62’s but 42’s so any of the reg’s in their colours would be good.

Thanks in advance!

1 Like

I have few requests already in the queue waiting to be done, so maybe.

Community request for the Cessna 172 in the livery used by N1171F of Fundamentals Flight Training based at Erie International Airport (KERI), PA.

Now available for download at Cessna 172 Red and Black » Microsoft Flight Simulator

3 Likes

Repaint of the Boeing 787-10 in the livery of fictional airline, Conan Airways. Did these liveries for a good friend who is a big fan of Conan Exiles, so thought them interesting enough to share.

Now available for download at Boeing 787 Conan Airways » Microsoft Flight Simulator

Repaint of the 737-600 in the livery of fictional airline Conan Airways, with custom tug livery and interior colours.

Now available for download at Conan Airways 737-600 » Microsoft Flight Simulator

1 Like

Community request for the repaint of the Boeing 737-600 in the livery of Middle East Airlines. MEA have an all Airbus fleet, so this is a fictional livery.

Now available for download at Middle East Airlines 737-600 » Microsoft Flight Simulator

1 Like

Repaint of the Boeing 737-600 in the livery of Virgin Atlantic. Virgin Atlantic doesn’t fly the 737-600, so this is a fictional livery.

Now available for download at Virgin Atlantic 737-600 » Microsoft Flight Simulator

Community request repaint of the Boeing 787-10 in the livery celebrating Warhammer 40,000, Sanguinius, Primarch for the Blood Angels. Warhammer 40,000 is the world’s most popular miniature wargame accordingly to Wikipedia, and you can find out more about it here Warhammer 40,000 - Wikipedia

Now available for download at Boeing 787 Warhammer 40,000 » Microsoft Flight Simulator

1 Like

Community request repaint of the Bae 146-300 in the livery of Middle East Airlines. As Middle East Airlines has never flown the 146-300, this is a fictional livery.

Now availabel for download at BAe 146-300 Middle East AIrlines » Microsoft Flight Simulator

1 Like

Community request repaint of the Bae 146-300 in the livery of DHL. As DHL has never flown the 146-300, this is a fictional livery.

Now available for download at BAe 146-300QT DHL » Microsoft Flight Simulator

1 Like

Community request for the repaint of the Boeing 737-600 in Ryanair’s Jaguar livery.

Now available for download at Ryanair 737-600 Jaguar Edition » Microsoft Flight Simulator

2 Likes

Community request repaint of the Boeing 787-10 in the livery of 787-8 BBJ N28MS. This BBJ carried this livery and tail number until mid-2016, when it received a similar but more colourful livery and tail number 2-DEER.

Now available for download at Boeing 787 BBJ N28MS » Microsoft Flight Simulator

OK, I know I’m going back 2 years, but in all fairness, I was in a coma (literally!) for half the Trump administration, so I figure I’m allowed to…

I gotta ask… How much did that beautiful beast set you back?

I’ve got a request!

This is my old Cessna 172RG. Both the Green and Gold were a beautiful shiny metallic, and the white was so shiny it would blind you! Given there are no RGs in the sim (yet?), a 172 would be awesome!

Thanks so much for even thinking about it…

Livery request Crispy's Liveries - #249 by TCN2193

This is the direct message I sent to the requester, and no response was ever received. Unless they are in a coma, this is unacceptable.

No response, LIVERY DELETED.

I have been burned a couple of times now. I work for free and all I require is a thank-you, or even some response. But you would be surprised how many people don’t even bother. At least this time I didn’t release the livery.

That’s pretty amazing work. I promise if you can replicate my old livery (that I designed myself!) you’ll get a thank you. I’m disabled and can’t work, but I’ll probably even buy you a pizza or something.

Just from Domino’s though, let’s not get nuts here… :wink: