Crispy's Liveries

I have few requests already in the queue waiting to be done, so maybe.

Community request for the Cessna 172 in the livery used by N1171F of Fundamentals Flight Training based at Erie International Airport (KERI), PA.

Now available for download at

4 Likes

Repaint of the Boeing 787-10 in the livery of fictional airline, Conan Airways. Did these liveries for a good friend who is a big fan of Conan Exiles, so thought them interesting enough to share.

1 Like

Repaint of the 737-600 in the livery of fictional airline Conan Airways, with custom tug livery and interior colours.

1 Like

Community request for the repaint of the Boeing 737-600 in the livery of Middle East Airlines. MEA have an all Airbus fleet, so this is a fictional livery.

1 Like

Repaint of the Boeing 737-600 in the livery of Virgin Atlantic. Virgin Atlantic doesn’t fly the 737-600, so this is a fictional livery.

Community request repaint of the Boeing 787-10 in the livery celebrating Warhammer 40,000, Sanguinius, Primarch for the Blood Angels. Warhammer 40,000 is the world’s most popular miniature wargame accordingly to Wikipedia, and you can find out more about it here Warhammer 40,000 - Wikipedia

2 Likes

Community request repaint of the Bae 146-300 in the livery of Middle East Airlines. As Middle East Airlines has never flown the 146-300, this is a fictional livery.

1 Like

Community request repaint of the Bae 146-300 in the livery of DHL. As DHL has never flown the 146-300, this is a fictional livery.

2 Likes

Community request for the repaint of the Boeing 737-600 in Ryanair’s Jaguar livery.

2 Likes

Community request repaint of the Boeing 787-10 in the livery of 787-8 BBJ N28MS. This BBJ carried this livery and tail number until mid-2016, when it received a similar but more colourful livery and tail number 2-DEER.

1 Like

OK, I know I’m going back 2 years, but in all fairness, I was in a coma (literally!) for half the Trump administration, so I figure I’m allowed to…

I gotta ask… How much did that beautiful beast set you back?

I’ve got a request!

This is my old Cessna 172RG. Both the Green and Gold were a beautiful shiny metallic, and the white was so shiny it would blind you! Given there are no RGs in the sim (yet?), a 172 would be awesome!

Thanks so much for even thinking about it…

That’s pretty amazing work. I promise if you can replicate my old livery (that I designed myself!) you’ll get a thank you. I’m disabled and can’t work, but I’ll probably even buy you a pizza or something.

Just from Domino’s though, let’s not get nuts here… :wink:

I usually work from more that one picture. Google turned up nothing for this aircraft. Do you have any more pictures that shows the wings? I can see green on the wings, but the photo isn’t clear enough for me to see where it is applied. The only thing is that applying a metallic effect to just the gold and green is difficult where the lines come to a point, and the result is usually not great. I woud probably apply the same effect to the green/gold and white. This would give the white a slight metallic look, but would be less pronounced that the metallic efect on the green/gold.

Community request for Kev and his 172. Your story was very touching, and I think it is somehow fitting that just as you can’t fly any more, N172KM also doesn’t fly any more. My wish for you is that real life will mimic flight simulation, and you both take to the air again soon. Regards, Chris.

ps No pizza required.

8 Likes

I cannot thank you enough. Literally has brought a tear to my eye. More than one, actually.

For those who may be confused by his comment, I became disabled in 2018 and unable to walk. While I MIGHT have enough control over my legs to safely fly, I haven’t checked with a flight doctor to see if it’s even hypothetically possible to get a medical in my condition, nor have I gone to a flight instructor to see if the “I think they might work just enough to safely use the rudder pedals” part is even true.

So, these days I still fly. A lot. More than I did in real life. But it’s in the virtual skies! Hopefully I’ll eventually recover enough to get back in the real skies again, or maybe I am safe now, I don’t know. But until I can work again (it’s a very long story I’m happy to share with anyone interested, as I am many things but shy is not one of them, but I’ll spare the details here), it’s probably not financially viable, either.

But, there is good news!

First and foremost, I’m not dead, and I should be about 5 times by now. Second, I now know how to fly an A320 and a 737ng! At least up until the point in time some system I’ve never even heard of breaks lol!

But right now, I’m going to go fly my old 172. Well, mine was an RG, but no need to quibble.

A very grateful and humbled Kev.

6 Likes

Community request for the repaint of the Boeing 737-600 in Air Baltic’s Olympic livery. Air Balic’s special livery is unique as it only appears on the side most passengers see, unlike other airlines which usually replicate the livery on both sides.

2 Likes

That is the most hilariously cheap thing I’ve ever heard.

1 Like

Just like the Pittsburgh Steelers lol!!