Crispy's Liveries

The details are outstanding, especially the carbon details in the ultralight plane cockpit panel. I love it when the cockpit and interior colours changes with the livery.
I am always looking for ways to make the interior of the Cessna Caravan more beautyful and stylish, the Caravan would look very sleek and modern with a carbon material panel in combination with the black seats and carpet.

And you are really not doing these mysterious and stylish “stealth” designs anymore? :wink: The planes look absolute hyper with it! Don´t worry they are not changing the registration colours so soon because all vanilla airplanes are white so Asobo will keep the black font regos forever.

People seemed to like the bling of the chrome, so used that to get round the black on black rego instead of the stealth on later versions. I’ll have a look at the carbon fibre dash for the Caravan. Will probably release a white and chorme pack as well using mostly the same aircraft. I actually like the darker interiors and they go well with a white aircraft, so the interiors won’t change much. I might add more effects like carbon fibre on more aircraft though for the white pack. The exteriors will need a little tweaking on the white aircraft because of the font colour vs aircraft colour change, and because the chrome effect looks different with a white body.

A quick carbon fibre update for the Caravan. Not going to be simple as I notice some of the textures are orientated differently to others. Note the lower left of the dash where, there is a size difference on one section and a different angle on another.

The final carbon fibre dash for the Caravan. Took a lot of mucking around as for some odd reason one part of the middle of the panel runs at 90 degrees to all the rest.

1 Like

A sneak peek at my new chrome series currently under development. Each with a dark interior, special trim, 2 with additional colour accents matching the exterior.

1 Like

If my FPS doesn’t drop to 3, then they are not shiny enough :stuck_out_tongue:

The pictures don’t do them justice. In a flight you’ll need sunglasses. A few photos I discarded as they were too bright.

Repaints of the Diamond DA62, Diamond DA40 NG, Robin DR400, Flight Design CTSL, Icon A5, Citation CJ4 and TMB 930 in chrome effect liveries.

Coming soon to Flightsim.com

2 Likes

Wonderful work! The not yet uploaded carbon cockpit of the Cessna Caravan looks very promising too because only the Caravan`s seats get love and attention so far in all liveries - but never the interior, floor and instrument panel :wink:
A livery for a hypermodern looking Caravan with grey interior, carbon cockpit and black carpet would look stunning. (I also hope that add-on developers bring the electric driven eCaravan and a Caravan with cargo interior).

Have been doing some repaints for the Airbus H135 Helicopter project.

The other project members did all the hard work, I just did the repaints. Note that this is an early development release, but it can hover like a helicopter in MSFS, which is quite an achievement. Neither the repaints nor the flight model are anywhere near finished, but it is fun to play with. Now available for download.

This is the curent line up of the Airbus H135 repaints I have done. Still a few bugs to work out with the developers with the paint which only looks like the screen shots at night.

Available in the release package
Police (UK)

US Navy

SAMU (France)

Corporate (UK)

Sky Health (USA)

Waiting for release.
Thames Valley Air Ambulance (UK)

North West Air Ambulance Charity (UK)

NASA (USA)

Defence Helicopter Flying School (RAF UK)

Austrian Emergency Doctor

Airbus H135 repaint pack 1 now avaialble for download.

Pack 2 of my repaints for the Airbus H135 helicopter are now available.

CALSTAR (USA)

Maritime Pilot Transport (AUS)

Royal Australian Navy

Massachusetts State Police

University of Missouri Hospital

The CalStar livery rotor image appears as a solid gray disc. This is the case whether I have throttle open or closed.

I reinstalled the Calstar from the zip file and it works just fine for me. Not sure exactly which part of the rotors you are referring to. Just check that you have the following 4 textures in the texture.CALSTAR folder as they control the colour across the various parts of the rotor when stationary or moving:-

• H135_ID1_DIFFUSE.PNG.DDS - main fusleage amd rotor hub texture
  • H135_ID1_DIFFUSE_DDS.PNG.DDS - rotor blades and moving rotor hub
  • UNTITLED.PNG.DDS - tail roto blur
  • UNTITLED_PNG.PNG.DDS - main rotor blur.

I’m thinking that the last one is probably the one that would result in the problem you describe. Note that the pairs of textures have similar names. If all 4 are present try extracting the Calstar helicopter from the zip file again. Pehaps 1 of the textures became corrupted.

This is what I see in MSFS straight aftere extracting it from the zip file.

All liveries in pack 3 were requested by creators of helicopter related MSFS content.

Community request repaint of Motorfluggruppe Zürich (mfgz), the aeroclub from Zürich.

1 Like

Repaint of the Airbus H135 in the livery of the Westpac Lifesaver Rescue Helicopter Service.

Repaint of the Airbus H135 in the livery of Scotland’s Charity Air Ambulance

Ficticious Monlight Tours livery.

1 Like