Crispy's Liveries

I was also able to use a custom font type as well as the custom colour for a changeable registration using an extension of the same method. But it got very complicated and missing just one tiny step saw it fail. Documented in the link below.

Finally compatibility killed it as an option for me. Also you are limited to the area defined by Asobo for palcement of the rego, which makes recreating exact aircraft difficult.

Community request for the repaint of the Diamond DA40 in the livery of the Austrian Air Force.

Coming soon to Flightsim.com

2 Likes

Absolutely terrific! Thanx a lot.

Makes flying from one Austrian AB to another a lot more fun and realistic :+1: :slight_smile:

Happy to do it for you.

1 Like

Repaint of the DA62 in the unique white and blue livery of 4X-CXR of Israel based FN Aviation. Fixed and user changeable registration versions included.

Now available for download.

2 Likes

Community request for a repaint of the Ican A5 in red. Just for fun also did a black version with orange foil on the body and wings. Red aircraft has a black interior per the community request and the black aircraft has a black interior with orange accents to match the exterior colours.

Red version

Black version

Now available for download

3 Likes

Community request repaint of King Air 350 in the Livery of the Royal Flying Doctor Service (RFDS). The RFDS provides critical medical assistance to people living in remote Australian communities.

2 Likes

Black pack with Kingair, DA40 NG, DA62 and Icon A5. All aircraft have a new black interior.

Kingair in black and gold

DA40 in black and chrome

DA62 in black and red chrome

Icon A5 in black and green chorme

4 Likes

Nice work. I encourage you to have a go at some repaints of the Da-20 Katana.

Sorry, can’t do that as I only have the standard version of MSFS.

Ok. Thank you.

Had a request to make the registrations more visible on the DA40 and DA62. In order to maintain compatibility with mods like the DA62X and DA40 NGX as well as default aircraft upgrades by Asobo, the text had to stay black. This is the result.

2 Likes

It’s really cool to see someone make the airplane I got my PPL in! 120NG!

Checkride

1 Like

This is a quick repaint I think. Rego? And some better pictures.

This was when I took 120NG to TEX. Thanks for the livery. I will fly it with pride!

1 Like

This livery is already available. All you need do is use the changeable registration version of the red livery. It already uses rego N120NG.

I also did the sister aircraft N121NG with a fixed red registration which exactly matched the actual aircraft. So if you want the winglets with no logo on them just copy across the file DA40_AIRFRAME_WINGS_ALBD.PNG.DDS from the “fixed rego” aircraft 2_DA40_CJN121NG’s texturte folder to the “changeable rego” 2_DA40_CHRED’s texture folder.

1 Like

Updated my black pack to include 4 additional aircraft.

Daher TMB 930

Cessna Citation Cj4

Flight Design CTSL

Cessna Caravan

2 Likes

I did all the black aircraft because they were interesting from a design point of view. But as I don’t actually like black have done a version of my favourite from that series, the CTSL, in white pearl metallic paint. Keep the darker interior as that works well with the white exterior.

Hello, I absolutely love your black liveries (especially the stealth ones with the stealth flight number you did some time ago with the Diamond 62) so never give up your great work!

Oh and maybe a bonus stealth livery version to the Daher TBM would be awesome to add to the hangar :wink:

Thanks for your comments. The stealth rego was just a way round using the default rego font colour on an aircraft with the same body colour. While changing the font colour is easy, it can lead to compatibility problems with aircraft mods like the DA62X or even default aircraft if Asobo do any updates in the area used to change the font colour. As the default font colour on the TMB is white, a stealth livery would require a white livery so would not be possible with the current black livery while maintaining compatibility.