CRJ 550/700 engine symbol!

I just noticed that engine symbol in CRJ is different with others and I don’t have any officer symbol as well! I don’t know if I did something wrong whit installation?

I don’t see what symbol you are referring to

Now I think you better understand what I mean! I add 2 more pic

No, still don’t understand. That EFB doesn’t look like mine. Could you use your words to explain please?

Hello, I have moved your post to Third Party Addons > Aircraft, as that is where discussions of third party aircraft goes.

1 Like

CRJ engine instrument is totally blank as you can see in first picture. and it’s not like other aircrafts engine instrument as you see in second picture! And on my CRJ display or computer or whatever 3th pic, I don’t have two symbol as I Market them at 4th pic with the yellow color, is that clear now?

Yes, thank you. I did not see that engine gauge issue before. About that: we don’t know whether Aerosoft supports that view. Have you seen anybody else fly the CRJ in external view with the engine display on? I turned off those gauges in external view the same day the sim came out. I don’t fly it that way so I can’t comment.

With the second part, let me be clear, I don’t have a "Hide/Show FO’ or “Hide/Show Displays” option on my CRJ EFB. I don’t know where you got that fourth picture. Maybe that’s coming in a future update.

1 Like

The screenshot you posted is an old development screenshot. They didn’t put those features in final release as there was no requirement.

1 Like

I got it from PDF manual

1 Like

They will remive that from manual

The buttons are there in p3d version but not msfs

1 Like

Ah gotcha. Well either way, it’s not in the MSFS version. It shouldn’t be there!

1 Like