CRJ and honeycomb issues

Same problem for me here. Why can`t Aerosoft/Honeycomb solve this? Didn´t fix this in update 1.0.0.3 either…

1 Like

After update, honey throttle is no more working. I have initialized as described.
Flap and Speed Brakes are working. But there is no more move for throttle :roll_eyes:

Have you guys heard anything on this issue. I can’t find a solution anywhere

The CRJ uses LVARs and not the default keybinds. Youll need spad.next or similar to set it up.

I paid ~ 50$ for this airplane. Why should i buy spad.next?
FBW A32NG is free and there it works…

2 Likes

Is there any update on this? I am using Axis and Ohs and some templates but still can’t get the altitude to increment using the Bravo knob.

Same here, not all the buttons on the honeycomb throttle autopilot work with the CRJ700

So, having downloaded a template for Axis and Ohs for the CRJ, all works ok.

Where can I find this template

Found on flightsim.to

Glad I’m not the only one experiencing this issue.

cause there is no other way to get all the buttons working. As more custom code is used in an AddOn, the less default buttons will work. Always been like that, will forever be like that.

Axis an Ohs or Spad.Next will let you configure everything.

The only comparison between default aircraft and the FBW with the Aerosoft CRJ is that they all work in MSFS, that is all. They are programmed differently. Behind the scenes they work differently. Why should you buy spadnext or axis and ohs? They work with ALL aircraft and allow you to dive deeply into controls and create scripts to operate multiple switches/button at the same time or in a predefined sequence. In short, it is no different than saying “why should I buy the CRJ when there are other free planes”. It changes your experience. However you and only you can determine if that matters.

Yes same problem with Alt select increase decrease and some light settings
Still no work around

I’m happy I don’t have any of these reported problems with my CRJ. Just pilot induced ones…