CRJ and MSFS crash always at loading

hello. For some days the CRJ 550/700 is used in MSFS but the MSFS crashes when the CRJ is loading.
I have no idea where to search about that fault. In past the MSFS worked fine and all other planes are working fine. Still all other planes are working in MSFS. Only CRJ can’t be loaded.
Directly after CRJ installation the CRJ could be loaded, but always at starting after some minutes the MSFS crashed. Meanwhile the MSFS crashes always when the CRJ should be loaded.

Some data about the PC:
Intel i9,
Nvidia rtx3080,
thrustmaster hotas x

do you by any chance have the ms store version and some non english characters in your windows account name? as odd as this sounds, this could be a reason.
or an old kintect assistant version.

I’m lucky to inform you that the MSFS + CRF is running fine. The problem is gone. A lot of configurations and checks were done. But I only can remember on some major changes, sorry I can not provide all steps in detail. Let me describe the major changes I did:

• run the cleanmgr.exe (it is part of windows). Even the system files were cleaned.
  • in MSFS all grafics configurations (LOW/MIDDLE/HIGH/ULTRA) were set to default.
  • rolling cache was cleared
  • followed the instructions of “Optimal settings for Flight Simulator - Nvidia”. Some hints were overtaken, but I can not remeber.
  • in NVIDIA 3D config: fix the FPS to 30
  • in MSFS fix the FPS to 30

An Aerosoft ticket was created, but there is no response until now.
Mainly I think, the problem was in Windows, NVIDIA-settings and MSFS.
Now the MSFS+CRJ is working best, even within all MSFS graphics settings of LOW/MIDDLE/HIGH/ULTRA. Many flights were executed.

1 Like