CTD/freezing at Dublin (EIDW)

Please vote for a possible solution!

I have same problem CTD when I get near EIDW

I had a CTD as well just after take-off from Amsterdam Schiphol.

Hello, it is impossible to land or to fly above Dublin airport, i got a crash to desktop each time i try. Even in safe mode with and without scenery, with basic planes, i have really no idea how to solve this, thanks for any help !

1 Like

After downloading MK-Studios EIDW fs crashes after loading for while when choosing it as departure. I also tried to pick a random spot near Dublin as departure, same thing. I tried flying from LHR to EIDW but when I get close it crashes.
I also tried all the above after deleting MK-Studios EIDW, and running the SIM in safe mode with different aircrafts, vary strange, any ideas?

from eventviwer:
Log Name: Application
Source: Application Error
Date: 21-03-2022 21:01:11
Event ID: 1000
Task Category: (100)
Level: Error
Keywords: Classic
User: N/A
Computer: DESKTOP-G14LAJ1
Description:
Faulting application name: FlightSimulator.exe, version: 1.23.12.0, time stamp: 0x00000000
Faulting module name: ntdll.dll, version: 10.0.22000.527, time stamp: 0x931cda92
Exception code: 0xc0000409
Fault offset: 0x0000000000099653
Faulting process id: 0x3e0
Faulting application start time: 0x01d83d5e54e21e25
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\MicrosoftFlightSimulator\FlightSimulator.exe
Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll
Report Id: c6879b40-d861-46b9-90e4-29f45cfbcb3c
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:
Event Xml:

0x80000000000000

Application
DESKTOP-G14LAJ1

FlightSimulator.exe
ntdll.dll
931cda92
c0000409
3e0
01d83d5e54e21e25
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\MicrosoftFlightSimulator\FlightSimulator.exe
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll
c6879b40-d861-46b9-90e4-29f45cfbcb3c

I am running:
win 11 with latest fixes
|Processor|Intel(R) Core™ i9-10900K CPU @ 3.70GHz 3.70 GHz|
|Installed RAM|64,0 GB|
|System type|64-bit operating system, x64-based processor|
Gforce 3090

There was a post on some of their other products as well

But I am not sure its MK studio, since it still crashes after I uninstalled it?

I had an issue over the weekend with crashing at Dublin, both with MK scenery installed, and without. For the life of my I couldn’t figure out what was going wrong as it was working just a couple of days ago. On a whim I removed FSUIPC and it loaded no problem. I uninstalled FSUIPC, downloaded/installed the latest version, and now everything works. No idea why it went belly up because I had not changed anything prior to that.

1 Like

Hello !

I have tested this this morning and indeed for some obscure reason, it corrected my problem well (or if not, I haven’t changed anything else). I already had the latest version of FSUIPC.

EIDW is working again with all my addons activated.

As a precaution, after uninstalling FSUIPC and before reinstalling it, I checked that the program folder was deleted as well as the fsuipc-lvar-module folder in Community.

Thanks for the tip @Slaitmeister ! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I dont have FSUIPC installed

unfortunately, this CTD problem at EIDW Dublin is erratic,

sometimes it works, & sometimes not…

I submitted a request on the problem.

i’ve had CTD at EIDW today, attempting to start cold and dark, sim CTD after it loads about 70% after clicking Fly Now.
faulting module is the VCRuntime140.dll file.

was able to fly into EIDW and taxi to parking with no issues yesterday. getting out seems to be an issue, lol

This was the same faulting module I had which removing FSUIPC solved. Not sure if it is the same for you, but it is what mine came down to.

1 Like

i’ll give it a shot, thanks.

I’m having CTD’s from Dublin too. Any gate. I can takeoff from EGAA and it works.

Same here, it crashes always at the same point of the loading bar.
It doesn’t matter if FSUIPC is enabled or not and which gate I select to start from.
What a weird bug. It’s ASOBOs turn now.

:wave: Thank you using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No.

Brief description of the issue:

When loading into EIDW airport, the sim causes CTD during the loading screen. CTD also occurs when trying to land at EIDW from another airport. This is with an empty community folder.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

Try to load in at EIDW.

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Are you using MK Studios Dublin Airport?

I do have it, but this CTD happens even with a clean community folder and MK studios not installed.

1 Like