CTD/freezing at Dublin (EIDW)

Ok. I’ve seen some people have issues with MK Studios Dublin Airport but not default.

1 Like

I’m getting a CTD at Dublin also. Thought it was just me.
Tried it two times now with the FBW A320. Happens on final to 28L.
I have no issues with any other airports. The only addons I have are the FBW A320 and Just Flight PA28

I tried some touch and go landings at EIDW with no problems.
The Little Nav Map posted here to trace flight path around EIDW
Perhaps settings I use will help:
Render Scale 150
Terrain Level of Detail 200
Objects Level of Detail 150
Terrain, Buildings, Trees, Grass, Texture “High”
Bing Data “ON”
Photogrammetry “ON”
Default scenery
No add-ons
TBM930 livery

Still having intermittent CTD’s on Xbox Series X at Dublin since WU8.

Can anyone confirm if this CTD/Freezing issue at Dublin is still happening in the SU9 Beta?

Most of my CTD these days are on final approach to EIDW, so there does seem to be something funny going on there. But as mentioned, it’s not every time.

To update on this, now I can’t fly into or load at EIDW without a CTD. Any plane. community folder empty. including with safemode enabled. I’ll try reinstalling the game, but it’s unusable to me at this point

Just tried MK Studios Dublin, CTD !

Stock works!

Okay it seems there is a Problem if you use Vagar Airport of the same Developer. If i disable it, Dublin from MK Studios also works.

Also experiencing CTDs at Dublin. Along with others, it generally happens when the airport is loaded in on final or when spawning there.

Hi there

Iv posted this in the Airports bug base game thread…

Im also getting a CTD loading into this Airport using the MK Studios addon as well as the stock version
Every other airport i have, Payware or not that iv flown from is fine

Cheers
Andy

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

No

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

I deleted most bespoke airports, but this doesn’t appear to be one of them.

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Do you use Headphone Simulation on in the sound Settings?
If i put it on ON Dublin Crashes for me

Maybe you weren’t asking me, but no crash with headphone simulation on here. I have live weather on, letting the world map pick the runway, with the Caravan.

I was actually looking forward to something finally crashing my simulator since the beta started, because I’m well past due :laughing:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

No

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

Flew in from LSGG, with the CRJ. Landed on 28L. Not in Headphone mode, but in VR.

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

I have the same problem here.
The same problem suddenly occurred while loading or arriving at the time of departure.
When it arrived a few days ago, there was nothing wrong, but it suddenly crashed.
I also deleted the content files and reinstalled Dublin, but to no avail.
I’ve tried everything I can for hours and still get the ctd.

See here. I solved it this way.

CTD occurred when I first deleted only Scenery index files.
But doing this was successful.
Delete Scenery index files - Run FS2020 - Exit FS2020 - Delete content.xml - Run FS2020 - Exit FS2020 - Restart FS2020 - Load Dublin - Load Perfect.
I succeeded in the above way.
After retrying several times, there was no problem with loading.

1 Like

See here. I solved it this way.

Still CTD’s on Xbox

Hi there,

thanks for your reply.

I followed the steps in the post linked, but unfortunately still CTD when trying to load into EIDW.

Reporting a CTD on ILS 10R approach, EIDW, Dublin airport after 6h of flight time for my Virtual Airline. Tried reload the plane near the location but I keep CTDing. Even loaded a C150 for the sake of it and nope. Had to cancel that flight… :confused: Dedicated my whole day for this flight lol

Same for me trying all the solution no way always VCRuntime.dll CTD even without the scenery of Dublin Airport…So I delete Mk Dublin.
Restart my PC and now is working correctly. So for me there is something wrong in MKDublin.
Waiting for an update.

Update here, it’s not the scenery MK Dublin the issue because today first boot of my pc.
I decide to start my flight in EIDW runway 28L (base scenery)… CTD VCRuntime.dll no way to get the plane in EIDW.
So I change the airport to see and it’s work without error. Try again EIDW but no way boom CTD same error.
So the problem is in EIDW…If you have a solution?

1 Like