CTD on Loading Screen!

I am crashing to desktop EveryTime now on loading screen,I cannot get to main menu… I flew once after the update but after that it keeps crashing to desktop on the loading screen!!! Help

Same here. AGAIN.

Please check out this post.

1 Like

I have the same after install FBW new stable version… When I remove folder from community Sim working.

seen the issue template ?

we need this requested informations if you want helpfull hints.

It’s still doing it…I’m about to do a full install

I don’t use that tho

+1 Same here!
CTD after update to V. 0.6.0 on loading screen.
When deleting from the community folder, Sim starts normal

same here. opens just fine with mod folder removed from community. Come on now!

Can confirm that if all other mods are removed from community folder and only the a320nx folder is in the community folder, all works fine. Suggest trying that first, regardless of which version you use (stable/developer/exerimental) and once clearly working, then add folders one by one to see which is conflicting with the load of MSFS.

I maybe found the reason with some help by the FBW Team:

The MSFS/Asobo WASM module, which git updated by the latest hofix to 1.15.8.0 causes a very very long loading time for the first time! It took me on the first load about 35 min. to get the stable FBW version 0.6.0 working in the sim. It seems like been stuck on the loading screen, but after the mentioned time, the sim started up.

THIS HAPPENS ONLY AT THE FIRST TIME, AFTER THE UPDATE AND USING ONE OF THE STANDALONE MODS FROM FBW.

The second loading was back to “normal” with less than 5 min.