CTD when at or near LOWL Linz, Austria since updating MSFS to v1.30.12.0

Hi,

Tried to fly to LOWL after installing latest LOWL addon from flightsim.to with the new 1.30.12.0 version of MSFS. When approaching LOWL, I had a CTD.

So, I removed the newest LOWL addon and reinstalled the previous version of LOWL, which worked fine in prior versions of MSFS. Result: CTD when spawning at LOWL.

Removed my Community folder completely and tried with default scenery only. Again , when spawning at LOWL, CTD.

Next I repaired MSFS using the repair function. Again CTD, when spawning at LOWL without any addons.

Finally I uninstalled MSFS, and reinstalled it through the X-Box app. Still getting CTD when spawning at LOWL in vanilla MSFS.

What is going on? I had no issues at all at LOWL before the latest update of MSFS to version 1.30.12.0.

2 Likes

Hi, tested your issue. Got no CTD @ LOWL with 1.30.12.0.

It looks like…it’s not a unknown issue. Example:

Ciao
Ron

Hi again,

Update: After a computer restart, when launching MSFS, I got a message that X-Box (???) was synching data. Whatever this meant, I don’t know.
What I do know is that MSFS now works, even with the latest LOWL freeware airport installed. So far no more CTDs.
At this moment all is well again.

2 Likes