Dash 8, Saab 340, Dornier 328 Turboprop

Any announcements from 3rd party developers on having any of the above in development?

The regional turboprops are the biggest hole we now have in MSFS 2020 as far as a balanced range of aircraft to choose from.

2 Likes

There is a F28 on the way

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/just-flight-have-announced-the-fokker-f-28-fellowship/413870

And Asobo is developing an ATR scheduled for release next year

2 Likes

Development of the ATR by Asobo is great news!

But I wish Just Flight would have gone with an F50 instead of the F28.

1 Like

Just found pics of the Asobo ATR 72, and it’s looking great!

Asobo Developing ATR 72

Microsoft Flight Simulator – ATR-42/72

Glad to see they are also including the ATR 42!

2 Likes

Yes, Majestic will have the Q400 out. As far as I know there is no S340 on the cards but the sim definitely needs a good one.

2 Likes

Nexgen will be releasing a 340 eventually

3 Likes

I’ll take up this old thread here.

One Jetliner after the other is currently coming onto the market, but what about Turboprop regional aircraft?

There are a few announced, such as the Milviz ATR 42/72, the Asobo ATR 42/72. but what about the others, e.g. DO 328 or Dash 8?

it’s about time that these aircraft get more attention from the developers.

2 Likes

I’m a huge fan of the Dash 8 series especially the 300.
I would love to have the Dornier 328 aka C146A in the USAF livery.
As someone from the Caribbean it would be great to be hopping around the islands with the Atr72 alonng with Liat and Caribbean Airlines liveries. You are not alone.

3 Likes

there was a lot of talk some time ago with Majestic re Dash 8s, and the plan was for DHC8-400 hopefully followed by -300/-200. They’ve gone very quiet unfortunately. They do produce a very good Dash 8 in P3D, so here’s hoping they come across to MSFS.
besides the Dornier, a S340, YS11, ATP, HS748 or F27/F50 would also be welcomed by me!

2 Likes

Hope some developer makes the Dornier 328 JET!
Is there any announcements regarding developing on it?

1 Like