DC Designs F-15

Dean, you had a big time promotor and supporter. Now???

Public arguments and disputes with customers in never in the best interest of businesses. Show me where that works. That’s my advice to you.

My advice to you is that when you are repeatedly told by others that you’re wrong, when you’re shut down by the moderators themselves for your behaviour, and yet you still continue to insult and provoke, it says far more about you as a customer than it does about me as a developer.

From here on any posts by you will be ignored by me.

3 Likes

Okay, well if that is the reason.
My suggestion to you would be to talk to the person that accused you of this, and maybe have a conversation, try to resolve the issue?
English isn’t everyone’s native language around here, we all know that.

This whole thing has been blown extremely out of proportion by you and people just need to move on. This is absolute silliness.

I think it’s possibly being done on purpose to try to provoke arguments on this thread. I don’t know why. I suggest that we all ignore NYZ06000 from this point onward, and let the mods decide how to deal with them.

6 Likes

I continue to be amazed at how people interact with each other in the physically removed and partially anonymous internet world. Almost none of you (I hope) would interact this way in person. I am embarrassed on behalf of our species.
Mark

6 Likes

It’s greyed out, this option
Weird.
If I’d like to edit some default Asobo airplanes, is still greyed out.
So, in this case, why is this option there ??greyed out

You have to select project editor, and create a new project. You can call it “test” or whatever.

Then you should have all the other options and menus

2 Likes

Ah okay, then it means it cannot be used on established aircraft, only project aircraft. The only other thing that I can think of is that you could use the Windows menu option and then Aircraft Selector, switch to another aircraft after a change, then back again to the one you’re working on and it might update the changes you’ve made when the aircraft is re-loaded.

ETA - see Silent’s reply above! Told you they knew more than me :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This thread really needs to be split into different threads. For the community’s benefit there really needs to be a thread devoted exclusively to the paid add on aka “the Eagles”, and separate threads for any mods of the same.

It is simply too cumbersome to try and split the current thread into distinct threads and therefore this thread will remain closed.

Keep your eyes open for separate threads (in this same sub-forum) to discuss the paid add on and any mods available for the same. In due course it is hoped links will be able to be provided here for these separate threads.
Discussion thread on paid add-on: DC Designs - F-15 Strike Eagle (C, D, E & I)

The relevant parties have already been contacted by private message to be made aware of this decision, which is designed to benefit the whole community.

8 Likes