Default 737 plane

Request to ADD ON 737 planes… since in past with all flight sim in past they always have boeing 737 when they install on PC, but this time with new software MSFS 2020… I’m very disappointed that when I purchase the premium and doesn’t have 737 planes.

Just wanna to share and feedback to team support.

pmdg is working on there ng3 (737)

1 Like

We have to have the working horse of the sky…all variants of the 737’s

Will there be a boeing 737 Aircraft coming in microsoft flight simulator?

PMDG are currently working on a 737, however has been delayed till Q4 of 2021.
No official release has been mentioned by Microsoft.

I hope the 777 wasn’t delayed.

Something is missing in this sim. It’s that there is no default 737, of any kind. Asobo/MS have the hardware technology. So, scan a 737 into 3d and bring it to us. Even if the systems are not 100% that’s ok. It only has to look right and some guy like Zibo will come and fix up the systems.

Greazer.

3 Likes

Seeing how well Microsobo did on the default airliners, I doubt we will be seeing a 737 anytime soon. I would have liked to see a 737 rather than a 787. I would never pay Microsobo to make one though after the monstrousities they have given us.

9 Likes

They might be saving the those for PMDG. I dont think we’ll see any new aircraft from Asobo for at least another year. They’ve got too much on their plate.

3 Likes

I can’t imagine this happening on several levels.

For one it really doesn’t make much sense as far as the variety of different aircraft platforms. The A320 and 737 fill the same role; we have the 320 in place of a 737.

Second, I don’t see Asobo as being in any position to be introducing even more aircraft with the current collection of them in dire need of bug fixing.

5 Likes
  1. FS24004, FSX and XP all had a default 737. But strangely not MSFS.
  2. Airbus and Boeing are two completely different machines.
  3. The 737 is more popular amongst simmers.
  4. A default 737, plus community mods, will help IFR simmers come to MSFS, increasing sales.
  5. A bit like heli’s, without a 737 the sim is not ‘complete’.
  6. A 737 Max is preferable but any other 737 would be okay.
6 Likes

Speak for yourself, I love having an A320 :upside_down_face:

21 Likes

I think with PMDG already having the NGX + MAX line up in the works, and seeing as the A320 fills the same market role as the 737, we won’t be seeing a default 737 any time soon. I do think eventually we may see one further down the road as the SDK and platform develops however. Personally, I prefer the NEO over the NG line-up. :yum:

3 Likes

They purposely left out study level aircrafts for 3rd party devs to keep them in business. Pmdg will come out with one in 2021

2 Likes

Same and the 787

1 Like

I know this. What is separately needed is a default 737 for community mods. Anything else is not acceptable.

1 Like

I dunno, flying with a default A320 with community mods applied seems fairly acceptable to me.

The A320 achieves the same general role as a 737, acting as a mid-range market aircraft of roughly 150 seats.

I would definitely welcome a 737 with open arms: variety in my hangar is always a nice thing, but I’m not going to lose sleep over MSFS for not having a 737 this year.

6 Likes

I converted the default 737 from fsx and works fine for my personal use, using the converter tools posted here in the forum, off course without cockpit, i dont know how to use one of the actual sims, Not sure if can be shared due to copyright. Do you know if its allowed? If yes, I can share it. Basically all works except the cockpit. Some screens here

how is the sim not complete without a 737 lol

Let me guess because YOU want one we supposidly ALL want one sorry not me 737 does not interested me so nope dont see the need for one.

and you can have a report for that comment absoloutly no need for comments like this just to TRY and gain likes.