Deimos G39 Griffin

well, I think that between the Griffin and the Felon there is a nice evolutionary leap; surely there will be updates of improvement as always!

Please be so kind to report me any issue via pm or better on my mail

1 Like

I am very happy to read this.

I don’t know if that will help you. But somehow your plane doesn’t seem to like the Alps on my system. In the MachLoop it works flawlessly and smoothly with over 30 FPS. When I start in LOWI or LOWS I only get 15 FPS. In LSGS it’s at least 20 FPS, but that’s far too little. The M-346, as an example, easily manages 40 FPS in both scenarios and is certainly not too simple.

I’m looking forward to the next update and hope that you’ll show some mercy to people with weaker systems. I really like the plane itself. I would also like to fly it in the Alps. :wink: :+1:

1 Like

Sure! Actually already solved the issue!
Due to high quality 3d model and textures the plane could affect on fps on not such powerfull pc.

And this is why the plane has not been released on xbox for the moment.

But i sent a new version to microsoft and since now look like the problem has been solved, with no impact on general quality of the product.

Following this, soon will follow an update for both pc and xbox with a new lighter 3d model.

But as you know, unfortunately we have to wait some days from when i send the update until the release day.

1 Like

Thanks so much! Please be so kind to wait for the next update, and so not forget to rate the plane :wink:

The Gripen is available on Xbox. Thank you marketplace Team!

Here is my 5 min check:

Absolutely awesome exterior model, nice liveries especially the czech versions. I like the basic VfR map and the basic flightsimulator mfd displays.

The HUD looks too basic and i would like to have a centerline droptank as well as south african and hungarian liveries.

So the Gripen is absolutely awesome. Thank you.

2 Likes

Thanks you so much! Please be ao kind to rate it!
Copy… i’ll add those liveries to my “ToDo” list

Thanks again and have fun on her!!

Thanks so much ! i am so happy to read that you all are loving her and having fun with !
Thanks again, and please rate it !

Centerline drop tank ? would you like an additional center tank ?! no problem ^^ next update :wink:
I didn’t put that because i was thinking that would be too much … bat … i listen the VirtualAviator ^
^
Actually in the model that i did is already present :slight_smile:

1 Like
3 Likes
1 Like

i just bought this plane, but after few seconds it turns the sim in to slide show. i dont have any problem with other jets. Also in Czech liveries the insignias on wing are wrong aligned.
This is how they should look

Alide show means?
Oh! Thanks for that… will fix that

Its like 5 FPS

:scream: i would suggest you to unistall the plane, rebott, install again and reboot again… something strange is happening to you :sweat_smile:

Some high praise for this aircraft in the YT comments section.

1 Like

Thank you for reposting my video! I’m having an absolute blast with the Griffin! Phenomenal job on the development. Anytime we get a new jet that performs like no other aircraft in the game, it adds so much value and enjoyment. Thank you for making such a unique fighter!

4 Likes

hello, just a suggestion, can you make a community files to add weapons to the Griffin and your other jets? i see the F117 developer have done this, i think this is a really good idea for military planes in the marketplace

Thanks so much! So happy that you are loving it!

Write me via private message please

I can’t seem to find key/controller binding for reverse thrust and airbrakes, or flaps.
Any help on bindings would be great…

No manual as far as I can tell.

Trim, Flaps and slats are automatic
Speed Brake is on the throttle, is a pressknob (you can assign speed brake to your controller)

For Canard Airbraking just assign reverse to your control

Hope this helped