Deluxe Upgrade not owned in Xbox marketplace after purchasing Premium Deluxe on PC

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Brief description of the issue:

I purchased Premium Deluxe edition on my PC through the microsoft store, however the xbox version (which is what I use now) only recognizes that I own the Premium upgrade in the marketplace. The marketplace says I do not own the Deluxe upgrade, and requires that I pay $80 to download it. I am using the same microsoft account that I purchased the game with on the PC microsoft store. None of the Deluxe edition content is installed either, all though the Premium airports/aircraft are installed. None of my missing content is available in the content manager, as the marketplace indicates I don’t own it.

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

Always

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. Have you tried contacting the MS Store support? Filing this here unfortunately won’t get the ticket over to them, we’re not a support line at all for that store.

Thanks for the quick response. I figured that because it might be an issue with the in-game marketplace, this would be the right place to post it. Do you happen to have a link that could direct me to their support? I’m not really sure where to contact them about something like this.

This is what I could find:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-billing/contact-microsoft-store-support-4f615f2a-6bbd-fd69-6695-ae213d63eef0

Thank you, I’ll try that.

I’ve been working with Microsoft support all day and they haven’t been able to help me. They basically informed me (and others seem to agree) that the issue is with the in game marketplace. It is not an issue of microsoft recognizing that I own the game. The issue I have is nearly identical to the one this person posted about a few months ago:

At the end of the thread, he points out that by viewing the contents of the Premium edition in the content manager, you can see that everything within the Premium Deluxe edition is actually there, so he wasn’t actually missing any content after all. This is not the case with me. If I expand the content of the Premium Edition in the content manager, it does not show any the of the content that should be included with the Deluxe edition, only the 5 premium aircraft and 5 premium airports.

Does anybody else have any insight? Do I just need to make a support ticket with zendesk? If so, how do I do that?

Was you at any point previously using the gamepass to use MSFS?

Nope, I preordered

You can try to contact Zendesk by creating a ticket under:
https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360000877760 .

1 Like

Happen to know how long it usually takes them to get around to tickets? I opened one yesterday.

Unfortunately not, but I would hope it does not take longer than three business days.

Update: I’ve contacted Microsoft support, and they insisted that it was an in-game issue and that I needed to contact the developer. I have since opened a ticket on Zendesk, where the Asobo insists that I should have received a code from Microsoft, and I need to contact them to get one.

I think the response on Zendesk is correct. Unfortunately, nobody at Microsoft support seems to have the mental capacity to understand the issue very well. Fun stuff :slight_smile:

2 Likes