Development of sim skunk works LOCKHEED TF-FRF-104 G

hello,
you’re right, EPU texture miissing in the package.
A corrected update already ingested into MarketPlace, matter to wait MP staff.
/SSW

3 Likes

OK, thanks for your answer.
The more I fly this beauty, the more I’m happy. And the vintage user manual is an hell of a bonus to understand how to handle this space rocket disguised in an aircraft outfit.
Nice job!

2 Likes

I find this a very interesting “walkaround”:

A very nice narrator (former T-104 pilot) - makes it sound like flying the T-104 was as easy as “just pulling up the stick and let it rumble” :slight_smile:

1 Like

Update has arrived yesterday in the in-game marketplace - thank you!

Now can’t wait for the update of the Gina :slight_smile:

Hi peeps, maybe a silly question,but since I bought this from the ingame marketplace, I have no idea how to get to the manual or even how to get tip tanks on the plane, for instance. Is there an EFB or something I canuse for extra options?

I do love the plane though! It flies,looks and sounds wonderful!

Search and ye shall find:

I bought TF-104G from Orbx. This mod is the worst for my environment. This is because WebSimMSFS.icon.exe included in this pakage does not release the handle of the community folder. The only solution to this is to reboot the PC or terminate the WebSimMSFS.icon.exe process in Task Manager.
Please let me know if there is another good way.

Ask the developer: help-desk@simskunkworks.it

does anyone know what the differnce between the marketplace and the orbx version is

For the TF104, because there are no weapons, I’m pretty sure there is no difference at all.

Is there a ideal Joystick settings in sensitivity for the TF-104G or does it vary from different Joysticks?

In a couple of days will be published the LOCKHEED FRF-104 G for MSFS 2020.
Many have asked us if there would be a discount for those who had previously purchased the TF-104 G.
We would have liked to give this opportunity to the many who bought the TF-104 G, unfortunately it was not possible because only one of our distributors said he was available to manage the discount.
Then we thought it appropriate to put the FRF-104 G at a discounted price and lower than that of the TF-104 G, we think in this way to satisfy even those who already have the TF-104 G.
In fact, the FRF-104 G single-seater will cost 20 € compared to the 30 € of the TF-104 G.
We know we can’t please everyone, we’re sorry.
SSW Staff

13 Likes

This is great news. Looking forward to this!

Looking good. I don’t have the 2 seater but will probably get this one.

So glad to hear this is coming soon, can’t wait to grab it! The TF-104 is still my favorite addon.

2 Likes

Looking forward. TF-104 with the Hawk are best looking jets in the game.

Great news :slight_smile:

For someone not really familiar with the differences between TF and FRF… what exactly is the difference and why would I want this new release if I already have the other. :wink: It’s not a sarcastic question, I am honestly hoping for information. I am not very knowledgeable about these aircraft.

1 Like

TF is two seater trainer, FRF is single seater fighter/reconnaissance variant

So is this mostly a cosmetic/weight/performance difference? No major differences in instrumentation, etc?

1 Like