Development of sim skunk works LOCKHEED TF-FRF-104 G

I do have a few, bought over a year ago, but I quit the marketplace as it was murder trying to download things. I only use the sim to update scenery like that. Is it scenery or other planes that cause that smoke issue?

I honestly don’t know what causes it as I’ve never had the issue. There certainly seems to be something affecting it though which is why I suggested removing all addons except the 104 to get the issue to go away. Then comes the unfortunately tedious process of adding things back either one by one or in small groups until you find the culprit.

I just recently had to do this to remedy a wave of crashes I was getting, but luckily it was a recently installed addon so I didn’t have to do too much testing.

1 Like

Thing is, the 104 is the newest add-on.

True but it’s most likely interfering with something else that you installed at some point.

1 Like

do you have some time period when it will be unblocked by microsoft

yes. I fly mostly helicopters, and there is this talented creator who has covered Germany with all things helo. Anyway, I remembered he’d talked about a new smoke file for his accident scenes. Yup, that was the conflict - smoke vfx. So, I won’t have smoke until he address the issue. Off to the wild blue yonder. Cheers!

Good work! You can always swap in the problem addon when you want to use it and remove it when you want to fly the 104. I keep a backup folder next to my community folder when I need to temporarily keep addons out of the sim.

1 Like

I was considering that, but didn’t trust myself. Cheers!

guys, how to drop pylon tanks only? i found only jettison for all tanks, and not working jettison selector at right back panel. thank you

1 Like

jk3782 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

3 Likes

nice jet Microsoft Flight simulator 2020 Featuring: the FRF–104G Starfighter by Sim Skunk Works - YouTube

There is a selector in front of the stick and you have to map a command. Check the hints document.

2 Likes

jk3819 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

7 Likes

new problem:) redpanda radar offline, some time it works some time doesn’t

1 Like

That’s not really a new problem. The service is spotty, I gotta know are the maps really that much of a a space hog that we can’t just download them?

1 Like

but problem not in map, radar show sign is offline, no map yet somewhere is ok

p.s. i think i understood you, and join to the question:)

1 Like

jk3861 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

5 Likes

Akatsuki’s JASDF F-104 livery. Great attention. Thanks to folks on this string I can half decently fly it.

4 Likes

I just realized, is there a single-seater page or will it just be included here?

edit: oh I see you found it!

1 Like