Diamond d62 cessna 172G1000

Hello since yesterday i fly wirh the diamond and after 2 or few minutes the garmin screens goes black. Crazy is when i zoom in than i can see something but not correctly. Have other obe the same problem? Thanks Wolfgang

Are you using the new Beta?
If so, is this your issue?

No i didnt fly with beta. i have version 1.36.2.0 But yesterday i test in on a different GA with DAHER and no issues! today i try Chessna 172 G1000 and the same.
is crazy :slight_smile:

Are you using any mods for above?

It happened to me as well back in C208 with a mod, Once I removed the mod everything was back to normal. Something to do with mod not compatible or if you are using older version any mods.

Which mod you delete? Maybe navigraph the problem?

Nope Navigraph is working fine, It was out of date improvement mod for C208 which was causing problem.

Ok than i do not know what it is. I habe only pmdg flybywire some airports installed. Maybe the Nexus mod frame generation?

Have you got working title G1000 installed by any chance? It is available on marketplace.

Another thing I can recommend is to empty community folder then try again to see if error occurs, if it doesn’t then probably something within community folder was conflicting.