Different Prices in marketplace

If the Microsoft version has been acquired using game pass the prices for add-ons will be cheaper this is to get you to buy them then you have to buy the game when they remove it from game pass.

This link is on top of this forum, to the right of the MSFS logo.

Yeah I know. Reported yesterday. Waiting for an answer.

Thanks

Not…i’ve just checked it before,
My friends who have the lowest price, bought MSFS via ms store, are not using the gamepass

Similar pricing tactics in Turkey but much higher difference. Marketplace Price diffrence! Content Prices

2 Likes

yep. the problem is for content into marketplace… :frowning:

Just saw that. I hope they at least get the time to answer if this is like it is supposed to be.

Hope they answer this soon, this is unacceptable. There can be no difference, this was not advertised.

2 Likes

The price difference is totally unacceptable. Microsoft has the right to favor its own store, but they should have said that before.

What was advertised was that there were no differences between Steam and Microsoft Store versions, which is not what is happening.

2 Likes

exactly, and for me I am Brazilian, it is not a difference that is easy to pay, I would not mind if it were 2-6% more expensive, but the difference (you can see in the image) is a lot for our financial reality , brazil is a poor country, and a 50-60% difference is a lot for any country.

Also, we can’t just ask for a refund on Steam and buy on Microsoft Store because Microsoft has recently raised prices for all versions for Brazilian users. Premium Deluxe is costing almost R$100 more than the initial price.

Even if we could get a refund on Steam, we would have to pay R$100 more to buy on Microsoft Store. If Microsoft says that it has no responsibility for pricing on Marketplace, it should at least offer an opportunity to transfer your licenses to Microsoft Store without additional costs.

1 Like

It is okay for “microsoft not to take responsibility” for what is sold in the marketplace, but it does not make sense that the same product being sold in the marketplace has a higher value for steam users than for ms store users. IT’S the Same Product!!! and the price difference is not a “small thing”, it is a lot!

2 Likes

Do we have any updates on this? I’ve already contacted them via Zendesk, but no response up until now. I’m really upset about this. I’d really like to switch from Steam to MS Store, but as you guys said, there’s a R$90 difference now between what I paid on Steam and what it costs now. The switch should be made for free, because all of this is just not fair, we were NOT given any warnings about this. And this price difference is a huge deal!

1 Like

Same thing here, no answer, very sad that.

I get reply from MS…but i did very disappointed

Thanks for contacting Microsoft Flight Simulator Support today.

We’re going to forward your feedback to the relevant teams regarding the pricing discrepancy. They will look into the issue.

Kind regards,
Microsoft Flight Simulator Support Team

1 Like

No answers for me so far.

Just received the same answer.

Well, at least they are aware of this problem. Whether they are going to do something or not is another story…

I hope they fix this, I´m from Argentina but have the same (or worst income) than our friends from Brazil. We need regional prices in Marketplace through Steam

2 Likes

Sad
i would be happy if the prices going to equiparated for who taken it in MS store[for all steam users]

This. Steam itself takes regional pricing into consideration for the titles. It is only logical marketplace inside the product works the same way.

2 Likes