Different Prices in marketplace

Any news about this? I want to refund Steam version and buy it on the MS Store… don´t know what to do.
Already reported to zendesk

check this:

Steam

GamePass

3 Likes

Not only “gamepass” even if you bought MSFS into MS Store, you price is gonna be minor
i’ve reported in Zendesk but theses answers not was promissore :frowning:

We who live in underdeveloped countries suffer a lot to “try” to buy everything 100% genuine, our currency is very devalued in relation to the euro/dollar. I imagined that with the arrival of the “NEW” microsoft/asobo FS all this would change, with the “price per region” that steam (with developers) has provided for years, however, I have seen that it will be everything as it has always been … It is very easy for someone who lives in Europe or receives his salary in dollars to talk about “piracy” because it is very easy for him to buy things, not for us.

I don’t think our appeal will work.
At least microsoft & steam should give us the opportunity to cancel the purchase on steam and switch to MS store (without pay) … because I think that will not change, nobody says anything.

1 Like

I purchased EGLC, LOWI & London landmarks from ORBX Central (reduced as previously bought XP11)

Then bought Orcas from same place which was slightly cheaper than MS store.

Could be as was AUS$ > £ conversion.

Woa, the difference is even bigger than in the Brazilian marketplaces! :fearful:
And yes, that’s exactly what I want, a switch from Steam to MS for no cost. If prices aren’t changing, than it’s just a fair exchange.

I´ve lost my patience and switch to MS store last night, Steam refunded me MSFS game and after a couple of emails the DLCs too, which they didn´t want to refund at first.
They made a “special” one time exception…
Now I´m struggling with stuttering which I didn´t have using the steam version…
can´t catch a break

I’m still trying to find a reason for all this. Why do steam users have to pay more for anything advertised on the “marketplace”? That’s the million dollar question. If microsoft/steam wants to end piracy, they’re starting off wrong

@RodBrambilla608 @cirurginn @danielrds

From the patch notes today, for the update coming next week:

MARKETPLACE

• The correct currency is now properly updated in the marketplace

I hope this means our issue will be properly fixed.

1 Like

I wonder if this is not just related to “VC” (the currency of the game)

2 Likes

I’m not too hopeful, I believe by “currency” they meant the currency symbol only, sometimes it shows “VC” (virtual credits?) instead of BRL, USD, ARS, etc.

1 Like

I too think that they are referring to VC

What was the difference in pricing between MS and Steam Marketplace purchases?

Like double the price for Steam. They didn’t fixed it yet, so still is. I don’t know if they ever will correct it, or if it’s supposed to be like that.

It cost me $60 for standard, $85 for Premium Deluxe upgrade. Seems typical.

The upgrade total IS more total than the bundles, but I think its the same for everybody.

Hello, read the discussion from the beginning which is easier to understand.

Thanks - that is why I asked MS vs Steam prices - I have NOT seen a difference using Steam. Curious what the specifics were when upgrading on both platforms.

On Edit: Ahhh - Unless you mean add-ons and not the MSFS Official Content (i.e upgrades)? Ok my bad. That could indeed be the case. If so, maybe going directly to 3rd party places like Orbx could help?

Hmm…

All the prices are higher for people using Steam, including the upgrades. You can have an idea on this post (currency is in pesos argentinos):

Ah thanks! Great info. Holy Cow!

I can’t imagine how much cheaper an $85 upgrade would be for Gamepass users, but those add-ons are crazy!

Because probability you must receive these values in DOLLARS, POUNDS or EURO …different from us
that the price is regionalized in the local currency

Ok, after update…
nothing is changed :frowning: sad
THANKS FOR NOTHING MICROSOFT.

2 Likes