Disappointed with this sim

Some runs great for me and looks stunning

i7 8700K
32GB ram

My processor and gfx card are both running vanilla not overclocked
All settings on ultra playing on 1440P wqhd and my internet is not that great at 40mbs

Good point. Realistic dynamics needs to be accurate interaction between the aircraft and the environment. Perhaps MS can focus on a physically improved environment.

Another difficulty is the huge variety of controllers. Perhaps we can have sensitivity profiles that match a particular controller to a particular aircraft, in an effort to better mimic reality. FFB control would be even better.

Maybe itā€™s just because Iā€™m on 1080p? I donā€™t remember shimmering on buildings to be quite so bad before patch 5 but maybe Iā€™m imagining it!

I honestly couldnā€™t say.

To be fair, I would guess that shimmering is something that would stick in your mind a bit like bad aliasing does with me. Maybe it is really something new for you, maybe the patch or your settings I wouldnā€™t like to say. But I donā€™t think itā€™s anything to do with your 1080p res.

I"ve just made that exact feature request in the ZenDesk.

Just hit the flag to report and let admin do the rest. ALWAYS works

Oh you mean silence anyone who doesnā€™t praise the product on all levels?

Yeah that always leads to a better product. Got it.

1 Like

no its called silencing the ones who create topics on a subject that has had previous closed for the same reasons.

Thankfully admin have started to perma ban people now so soon this forum will be back to what it was designed for.

2 Likes

Intel Core TM i5-7400 cpu@3.00ghz
16 GB Ram

My PC is a work station with no dedicated video card ā€”the whole experience for me has been incredible speaking as a hitherto non-simmer but now getting into the physics of the flight models etc but wait when a Airbus 320 captain indicates that the plane is flyable and realistic thatā€™s enough evidence for me https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbPU7ccsTZw&list=PLaI08doFZ-LLwILOP5X4Ehloc4Ux5eVNg

Using MSFS has been just wonderful

If the same people are spinning entire new topics once theyā€™ve already been heard out I could see that leading to bansā€¦

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.