[Discussion] Hot Fix Version 1.11.7.0

Feel free to use this topic to discuss Hot fix (version 1.11.7.0). Posts concerning this version may be moved here to assist with keeping the forum easy to navigate.

Frequently Asked Questions

• What items were updated? Where can I read the release notes?
    The link above contains the release notes. Please note this does not include every single item that was updated.

• Where can I find out about known issues
    At the top of the forum in the drop down hamburger menu there is a link called “Known Issues."

• How do I see my current version number?
    Press Alt+Enter to change the program from full screen to windowed mode. The version number is at the top title bar of the window. Additionally, the version number is available in-game by clicking on your gamer tag profile icon from the top right of the main screen. The version name is displayed in the dialogue box under your gamer tag

• Do I need to do anything with add-ons in the community folder?
    While most of the time it is safe to leave files in the community folder, backing up files is never a bad idea. This can be done easily by moving the content from your community folder to a temporary location on your hard drive before applying the patch, and replacing after restarting and testing the new version.

Please note some community created add-ons will require updating depending on what was changed in the latest sim release. Therefore it is important to post what add-ons you are using when discussing a potential bug.

• What is the file size of the update?
    The main app update is approx 916.7 MB no more updates after that. Note the size of the update depends on the version of the game you have purchased. Don’t be alarmed if the update is smaller.

• Why were certain bugs or issues not included in the patch notes?
    The patch notes do not mention everything that has been updated. If you are still experiencing an issue then file a ticket on Zendesk , using the “Submit a Request” option on the top menu bar. Include as much detail as possible, including the version of the game you are running. Remember the forums are not the official platform for bug tracking .This update is part of an ongoing process, so if your issue isn’t patched this time it does not mean it won’t ever get fixed! Check out the #self-service:bugs-issues category to see if others are reporting the same issues (where you can also vote if you have the same issue)The Known Issues page will be updated within a few days to reflect the updated bugs.

• How do I see my FPS?
    The quickest way to see FPS is to go Options>General>Developers>Developer Mode On (Remember to click apply and save F11)
    Then from the new menu tool bar select Options>Display FPS

• What should I do if the update doesn’t start automatically?
    The best course of action is to log out, restart your computer, and log back in.

• What should I do if the update seems to stall or stop downloading?
    The first thing to try is closing down MSFS and restarting as an administrator. The downloading should start again once MSFS is restarted. If there are problems with a particular file downloading repeatedly (on a loop) then exit MSFS and browse to the download location where the file is downloading to using windows explorer. Delete the offending file (if it is listed) or the latest downloaded file in that folder and then restart MSFS as an administrator. The patch should continue as normal. (Note only delete files do not delete folders!)

3 Likes

Thanks! Looking forward to having the Mooney working correctly again.

Was there suppose to be an update today? Had a message to go to the store because of an store update. But after loading the sim, at the update window it did nothing but go to the sim.
Anybody else got hat?

It’s a hotfix for the interaction bug for the third party planes.

Major updates are spaced out more which should mean well-tested and more complete patches

I also downloaded 200MB and updated it, but I don’t know what it is.

It would be nice if they would write it down on the web page!!

For heaven’s sake.

If people actually took the time to figure out the structure of this forum, there is a News & Announcements section, and you can Bookmark it to get new update alerts.

30 Likes

Web version: https://www.flightsimulator.com/1-11-7-0-hot-fix/

Something new !!!

oh, im feared :confused:

1 Like

Great post

2 Likes

Standing by for placebo reacts. :slight_smile: I’m almost out of popcorn.

10 Likes

We should start a pool.
What will be the number one complaint?

Since this morning’s update…

• I lost 10 fps.
  • all the buildings look melted.
  • the clouds look all pixelated.
  • I only have two airplanes in the hanger.
  • the AP just banks left and tries to kill me.
31 Likes

Additions:

I started to CTD again
I can’t use Direct To
My community mods are fine - where are my liveries?

7 Likes

Addition:
A downgrade in visual performance

10 Likes

Stuck in loading before even checking for updates, network activity spinner rotating away in the bottom right corner…

First time this has happened.

Edit - reboot to unstick, some windows tricks never go away…

1 Like

Addition:

LOD worse
Controllers remapped
ATC directs me into hills

10 Likes

Still no fix for the sensitivity curve changes in update 5 that “broke” compatibility with the Thrustmaster TCA throttle quadrant. It was working fine in update 4, but then Asobo broke it with update 5. We’re at update 7 now and still no fix.

2 Likes

switches in Portover are still not working

1 Like