Discussion: June 3rd, 2021 Development Update

You can read the latest Development Update here:

Please use this thread for discussion and feedback.

1 Like

Unreal. MScenery officially made it into the Marketplace. This is worse than Bredok! You have to be kidding me. Oh well. SimMarket = Marketplace. Got it.

15 Likes

Guess xbox version announcement really is june 14!

2 Likes

Excited to test the performance improvements! I really really hope it’s FSR as AMD’s website lists MSFS as compatible…

1 Like

So I take it you are not buying the A-4 :rofl:

So I’m guessing this is the rumoured DX12 build then??…I just might sign up for this to see what it’s like

Nope. Not buying. Two other aircraft by this idiot (that conflict with each other) are enough. Oh, and good luck on support for this when anything goes wrong. You can email him and get a response of a “big update” coming which will never happen.

2 Likes

Let’s see what this performance improvement will bring.
Oh wait I forgot I’m gpu limited.

1 Like

Some of us would like to see the wind and weather improvements: turbulence, updrafts, wind shear.

5 Likes

Even if its improved what’s the point when you cannot feel yourself being thrown around in these conditions? In real life you a much better gist of what’s going with the plane where as in the sim even if its there to showcase.
I assume you probably flew in a Cessna and got thrown around in the air on a humid windy day feeling yourself sinking into your seat.

How do you know this?

Dev Update sounds interresting to me. Its pure speculation but in the past the Dev Q&A was allways a day after a release. In the last Dev Q&A they where not sure if they release the next World update on the 15th or 22th. So looks like it will be the 15th. Thats no big surprise. But maybe the next sim update comes on the 29th and will be the DX12 update? Would be great but I think I’m to optimistic…

Ich finde es ja gut das mal der Bombadier CRJ700ER mal aktualiesiert worde aber starten kann ich den Vogel immer noch nicht so bald ich gas gebe egal mit welcher Steuerung fahlen die Zeiger wieder auf 0 also der sollte so schnell wie möglich echt mal überarbeitet werden das ist ein zu stand. Wenn ich schon 50€ bezahle da für dann erwarte ich das der 100% funktioniert.

Came back from the near future!

Nah just reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/MicrosoftFlightSim/comments/nps4zf/614_xbox_release_date_taiwan_xbox_facebook_page/

You have calibrate your stick throttle axis at the CRJ EFB. Take a deep look at the aerosoft forums at Frequently Asked Questions - AEROSOFT COMMUNITY SERVICES and update to the last version 1.0.5.0

Great to see the announcement of the performance improvements!

4 Likes

I suppose MSFS stands for Microsoft Flight Simulator. Sorry, but without weather effects this is just arcade or a Microsoft Bing Maps Simulator — MBMS.

1 Like

What do you think is missing?

This terrain simulator needs a proper flight model. Feels like riding a boat on springs. A pretty boat, but still a boat.

1 Like