Discussion: May 6th, 2021 Development Update

I followed the instructions, but there is no “Join” option

You already joined now click manage

I think I’m in as well. Good luck to everyone! And thanks a lot Jayne for providing constant updates, as well as being on the ball to make sure that everyone who wants to test can do so!

That screen means you got in!

1 Like

Well, I did not get that message. On the contrary, the Insider Hub says that I joined Microsoft Flight Simulator Inside Program…

Then you are good I think

1 Like

Mine also says this.

Well no Sim update 4 text, but no “test is full” message aswell… are we in or not?

1 Like

I believe you are good to go.

3 Likes

Same here, it looks like we’re in but some show sim update 4 while others like me only shows Microsoft Flight Simulator. Never received its full message

Thanks for this, communication has been awesome today!

What about if you go back to the main insider hub page, does it look like this:

I’m getting the “Sim Update 4” text as well, but that could be because I was part of the previous beta too. Those of you not seeing it, is this your first time joining a beta test?

yes… it say’s im joined, so i think im in, hopefully

1 Like

Good shout, I was in the previous beta

1 Like

@Jummivana Please can I make a request that I think we made during the last testing group but may have been forgotten or lost - can we have a section of the private SU4 tester’s forum just for discussion, separate to the reporting section? It felt like it was needed as it would enable us testers to ask each other things that we needn’t bother the devs with. It might make the reporting threads more concise, too?

It might help filter out the “is anyone else experiencing X?” threads, that can eliminate false positives before posting an actual bug report.

5 Likes

My second time joining and don’t see sim update 4

1 Like

im not getting sim update 4 text but it’s in my joined list and updated in the store with insider icon

I’m sure it’s a glitch. Maybe region specific? I’m UK

im in the states

Same here, Cali