Discussion: Patch 1.8.3.0 Update

The Sim is nearly unplayable for me at this moment. Very sad…

In some Flights i have a very big FPS drop to 10-15 FPS and very stuttering. When i will go back to the menue the sim loads 1 hour. Normally all is fine.

Then, in all the Planes Buttons changes by itself (Bat., Strobe, Avionics Master, Alternator etc.), automatically shutdown of the Engine or the Fuelselector is broke, so i have to change it all few Minutes to an other tank to restart the Motor.
Radiostack dosnt work or the GNS. Trim problems (Seems they have an own life)…
VFR Map or somethimes the external Cam or the clicking Ability in the Cockpit is also broke.

This is a Flight Simulator and not GTA!!!
Whats wrong with you that your only interest is to kill others??
This is not the right Place here for you.

When you want to shoot with Planes and kill others, switch over to Digital Combat Simulator (DCS) or play your ego-shooters

1 Like

Pretty sure that’s sarcasm, guys…

1 Like

I’m sure too … :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Hey, that chicken is rolling back and forth exactly like a lot of the current aircraft! Good comparison!!

1 Like

Clearly Jotayhen doesn’t get sarcasm…

1 Like

Whew! You’re right, I missed it entirely! I’m thinking I might be a victim of too much seriousness in all of our lives at the moment.

5 Likes

Not as far as I’m aware… this is a game breaker for me as i do a lot of IFR flying…

This is exactly my case. Algo I cannot star a flight because when I click on the FLY button, it does not respond…

So I read the patch notes about crashing if you don’t open VFR map right after starting flight. Took off, immediately opened map and crashed to desktop. So is it the opposite or do I just not have a map anymore?

They must not have the gamut of systems that all the users have. The first thing I did was fly an IFR flight with the A320, and it went great. So, if I had been a QA tester, I would have passed it off just fine.

Unfortunately, there appear to be plenty of you who have had a totally different experience. Why is that, and why isn’t that caught before release?

My experience is very similar to yours. I wonder why it’s not universal, though. Is it hardware, setup of MSFS, corrupted software, what?

1 Like

As this version of the game is no longer valid all current patch feedback should be posted in the current patch discussion thread: [NEWS] Patch Version 1.9.3.0 Update Discussion