Discussion + Poll: GOTY (1.21.13.0)

It’s moved to Assistance settings.

2 Likes

Thanks for the quick help - however, I can´t find any option having effect on this overlay. Would you help me out and send a screenshot, and mark the option I need to toggle?

I’m just going to wait a couple of days and try again, as usual…

that’s what I thought but its missing?

Nope

Yay, found it there! Thank you, this was extremely annoying!

1 Like

Same thing often happens to me :rofl:

I live about 5km north of the threshold to runway 16 at LOWW Vienna Schwechat airport directly under the approach path :slight_smile:

Where did you find it?

I like this glitch with the trees in Helsinki particularly, as it kind of unintentionally depicts where the city heading and what the public discussion is about in the city very much at the moment. Trees sprouting out of the coal mound in front of the Hanasaari coal plant. The plant is due to be closed by May 2023, moving towards a greener world :slight_smile: image

3 Likes

Performance is great, content is great, but to release a goty edition with no departing ai traffic just ruins what could have been an awesome update, for me that is. Its really hard to believe it can be released in this state. Just sad. Xbox x user here.

2 Likes

what I found out is when you pause trackir, a few second later it’s get disable in the camera window!!
after that if you try to get trackir on it won’t work until you reset the trackir in camera menu EVERYTIME!!!

2 Likes

FFS Whats it doing in assistance options?

1 Like

Options → Assistance Options → User Experience → Instrument Heads Up Display - Cockpit Cam

Set that to “Off”.

1 Like

The update is still not showing up in the store for me, I have logged out and back in several times, same with xbox app, no updates. I have rebooted. Any ideas? Server overload?

I see the g2 controllers. It’s looks like the default controllers in Xplane.
But the bindings does’t work correct. (I choose the default bindings…)You can switch with a button to laser or grip mode, but how to activate the knobs etc. isnt clear for me. The thumbstick works as a joystick. I need to test and investigate more… :thinking:

have no one tried to use “mouse button 3” which is scroll click ? when i use it to toggle freelook and zoom in, once i click mouse 3 again to disable freelook it zooms out and goes back to stock position, center for the airbus view @SeedyL3205 , you know anything about this?

Low visibility depiction due to haze is extremely well done. Thanks Asobo !

4 Likes

So it’s still not fixed!!! :rage:

That’s the one thing I was hoping for in this update.
Thank the gods for AIG.

But they give us the HUD display in the cockpit which nobody asked for!

5 Likes

Is anybody having issues where you can’t move the globe :earth_americas: around?

Yes, I think most of us. You need to go to controls, select mouse profile, select preset manager and click reset.

2 Likes

So far so bad for VR users. Toolbar cannot be selected and if you start with atc chat activated you cannot select, move or close it. It just sits in your view. FPS has taken a massive hit, about 10-20% on my High end pc.

Not tried the controllers to be honest it doesn’t appeal to me.

Will give it a few days to see if reduced server populations after today’s stress will help but at the moment my msfs is grounded.

1 Like