Discussion + Poll: GOTY (1.21.13.0)

I seriously first thought your pics they were from in-game, just with a strange blue glitch with canopy.

awesome pics ā€¦

1 Like

Hello,

what a nice news about TBM :slight_smile: I see now that Ice light working finally what is perfect for night flights and ice conditions checks. Thnx for thatā€¦

Forget say some issue (strange). Today after start of sim I completely loose again Assistance settings - all set to EASY :slight_smile: really not sure what is happening inside this sim.

1 Like

As soon as you download something or delete something from the content manager, the support settings will reset to easy. Itā€™s a bug of SU7

Seem Ironic.
Initailly when this was suggested by PC users, X-Box players protested, and wanted to be on an equal with PC Players.

No Pilot left behind ā€“ we are all one Community.

Now X-Box players are wanting there own special forum areas, dedicated solely to X-Box. !!

4 Likes

SU7 ā€œGame Of The Year Editionā€

I have an appropriate name for this version.

SU7 ā€œWorld In Flames Editionā€.

3 Likes

I searched and didnā€™t see a reply to you, I apologize if this is old news.

I saw today that toggle spoilers has finally been fixed. The default keyboard / key works and I was able to map a button to it on my HOTAS.

Press your center mouse button instead. Itā€™s a toggle, not a press and hold, but it works and fixes the problem you referenced. Or, even better, get thee a VR headset and it becomes a non-issue completely.

1 Like

Iā€™ve been flying the whole day. Quited and then saw a movie, started the game again and it stuck here forever :rage:

It is really but really sick that this happen. I simply canā€™t understand why if Iā€™ve been flying well since the last update with no issues then this happens

try letting it sit for a while. This happens to me also and it could take a real long time to finish loading. Best of luckā€¦
569e2d2ea51a0341375362d2c6d61c80b6742f0e

1 Like

Hit ctrl+shift+esc and check if MSFS is ā€œnot respoondingā€. If so, just kill the process and restart the sim. If it happens every time, start the sim without add-ons and see if it hangs then.

1 Like

Thank you. My settings did that today. Now I know why!

More bugs being revealed in SU7 :frowning_face:

1 Like

For the people having lower performance at airports with photogrammetry nearby like JFK since this last update you may want to check out whatā€™s been found on this thread:

Basically uninstalling all the World Updates brought back the performance. In my case leaving only USA on worked great. I wonder if there was a change in SU7 that made the performance worse with certain World Updates. SU6 had acceptable performance before.

Thank you
I was not totally sure that was a bit to end but a spot on the water because I tried several times with the same result.
But thank you so much for your concern

1 Like

Hi
It actually was always running didnā€™t have any no responding message
But I had forgotten I added very early in the day a livery and an addon, I removed both and now all is working, not sure if I really want to test the livery or addon again, just dropped them

Thank you for your help!

Regards
Carlos

1 Like

No, itā€™s just one of the loading screens, why would it annoy you though? I mean, why would a loading screen in general annoy you? If you despise this sim so much, that you are bothered by a loading screen, I donā€™t quite understand why you punish yourself by using it?

2 Likes

Could it be that there was a sizable increase in terrain detail?

@Jummivana
and again the clouds became terrible with real weather

Ultra settings

in the latest interview with developers, it was said that they found an error with a color stripe and a coarse color gradient, but the next update will not be until February.
It would be better to release a fix for SU7 fix or wait a long time SU8

This discussion about clouds is quite misleading, they have not changed in any meaningful way since I donā€™t know when. There are just certain lighting and atmospheric conditions, and have always been, where they look less pleasing than otherwise.

The colour banding was about sky and sunlight causing banding due to too low bit rate set, not sure if it has anything to do with volumetric clouds. Regardless, it has been there for a while, and did not change anything in the last update.

2 Likes

SU7 Clouds Live Weather Setting