Discussion + Poll: GOTY (1.21.13.0)

I test it with every driver release, and the artifacts always come back.
To be fair, this could be nvidias fault, no one seems to know.

Yes, it is of course also possible. I have not had any artifacts as shown in the thread, and judging by the amount of votes it does not seem to be a very wide-spread issue - which is unfortunate for those who experience it. But I have to say, if I could not get rid of those, this would be one of the very few issues that would make me stop simming. Have you had a chance to test with a different graphics card by chance? Is it model related? Maybe a bad batch?

Certain points - actually beginner’s mistakes - with VR, especially with WFoV.
Even if you now have some of them on there to-do list.

The only sad thing is that they still only use HMD formats from 2016/17 as an approach. For XP12, LR is now working hand in hand with the HMD manufacturers, so that there are no longer any problems with the necessary parallel projection and different representations on both eyes. (Fog, reflections, light refraction, cursor) etc, which is still the order of the day at FS.

ED fixed these things late too, but at least 2 years ago.

No, i dont think its faulty hardware, because it only happens with drivers newer than 466.77, and in my case only under certain conditions in the sim.
It wasn’t really a problem for me to use an old driver, but since other games began to constantly complaining about the outdated driver it really gets annoying.

The release notes showed up AFTER the program updated. Everything is trashed, AGAIN. Cannot get things to work. Will remove the community folder BUT NVIDIA had an issue and my mouse and joystick. Wonderful.

Hi
I just launched the sim and got this

How come?
I updated the sim since the update release

Has there been an update today? Or what happened to my sim?

Thanks
Carlos

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.