Discussion + Poll: World Update VI (1.19.8.0)

Why are the planes so small? :wink:

Is there a mod causing this? Iā€™m sat here at EDDS, and Iā€™m not seeing giant cars anywhere.

1 Like

When are we getting a hotfix?

the roadmap says late october.

From last weeks dev blog:

There are some bugs discovered this week from the recent update and we plan on releasing a hotfix in the coming week.

So actually any day now!

3 Likes

my bad. Didnā€™t saw that info. Tks!!!

1 Like

Thank goodness. Im desperate to fly at dusk and night!

Hangs on loading flight for me too at certain airports. Please upvote on this thread if you are still having this issue post WU6.

Sim Freezes when Loading into Airports/Airfields SU5 and SU6 - Bugs & Issues / CTDs - Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums

Pleassseee i need help when i launch my game on the first screen he said me "Download the update on microsoft store " but i didnā€™t have any uptade who appear on the Store plss help me thanks

Do you have the XBox app installed? If not, install that first, run it, then check for updates from the store.

Mod Edit: you can also see in the Main near Frankfurt Hƶchst ā€¦ Amateurs are the ā€¦

sieht man im Main bei Frankfurt Hƶchst auch ā€¦ Amateure sind das ā€¦

Mod Edit: Yes, just a penny, gellā€¦ try to faithfully proramm the whole world without bugs with AI, if you know so well that they can do nothing.

Ja, einfach nur Penner, gellā€¦ versuch mal Du die ganze Welt wahrheitsgetreu ohne Bugs mit AI zu prorammieren, wenn du so toll weisst dass sie nichts kƶnnen.

1 Like

Check that your anti-virus program isnā€™t messing with it. I had same problem with WU5 and WU6, nothing worked. It turned out to be PC Matic Super Shield. I had to add MS executable to the white list. Allā€™s good now, mostly!
Good luck!

Set the photogrammetry to Ā« OFF Ā», the city looks quite good.

Feel free to answer these poll questions after you download and experience the new update.

I WOULD LOVE TO ANWSER POLL QUESTIONS BUTā€¦
Microsoft will not allow me to update through the store. I am now on hour 15 trying to get the update at windows store but you canā€™t!!!

What am I missing here. Launch MSFS 2020 and it tells me to go to the store for mandatory update! So I go to the store and it tells me there is no update. ANYONE KNOW WHEN THIS WILL REALLY BE FIXED?
Thank you.

As I said Microsoft is sending me around in circles.

iā€™m on pc i do it nevertheless ?

Norway

all on ultra settings

LOD 300 in CFG and textures and trees are disappearing

Download and install xbox app
https://www.xbox.com/en-US/apps/xbox-app-for-windows-10

Restart PC

Launch xbox app and sign in.

Recheck for updates in microsoft store app

[BUG LOGGED] Tree draw distance reverted back to pre-SU5? - Bugs & Issues / Scenery - Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums

2 Likes

Yes, it is a new requirement.