Discussion: September 24th, 2020 Development Update

you can give it to me for troubleshooting fs 2020 for 4 days and i finally managed to fixed it today and now i enjoy it like never before. indeed the game has its bugs lol but the way how i play it i only have these side to side cruise from the a 320

2 Likes

Again, the work done after a month the sim was released is just too much. Asobo isn’t ignoring issues or favoring scenery over bugs, or whatever nonsense the naysayers like to spew… it’s just something that has never been done in this scale!

If you can’t realize that, perhaps take a break and go “enjoy” P3D or X-Plane? Yeah good luck with thst, like those don’t have dozens upon dozens of their own issues that never got addressed.

9 Likes

I love the fact that they explicitly mentioned FlyByWire community A32nx project! Simply great news they are aware of them. :+1:t2:

9 Likes

these weekly updates are a sing of much more communication with the community as other sims i play

keep the communication asobo it ill making thinge very visible and clear

4 Likes

So nothing about the water issue?..

1 Like

Better graphics if your GPU can handle it, possibly ray tracing and most importantly better multicore performance for those who have 8 and above (10, 12, 16) cores processors that now are not used well.

1 Like

Where? It says “under investigation” still.

Means overall more stable performance and more vram consumption if you have the vram

1 Like

What good will performance do if you cant operate the aircraft as they are intended to be operated. Looks like more eye candy while IFR simmers are getting the shaft.

4 Likes

That’s talking about general sensitivity issues, not the page being gone, they said it earlier, I forget exactly where

Good to see DX12 on the to-do list. Disappointed that the Longitude didn’t receive any much needed fixes to the fuel consumption.

2 Likes

Hold on I’m finding it now

That would be good. Idk why they couldn’t come out and explicitly state that. In the known issues and bugs it shows the sensitivity setting page fixed so I’m pretty sure your right. Thank you for the clarification.

1 Like

Yeah I think it could have been made clearer, but yeah in the Known Issues it’s addressed

Sorry I missed the part where you said you couldn’t recall.

1 Like

I found it here btw (A320 engine issue hasn’t been listed as solved but we know that’s fixed),

Thanks for this.

2 Likes

Despite the unbelievable graphics, lightning and physics, I’m really impressed about the performance to deliver results. That’s outstanding.

Thank you very much for your hard work and commitment.

For all the criticism I do dish out to the developers I do have to say it is nice to see them with this Japan update. Although many simmers may not be able to use the sim in the way they would like ATM we have never seen this level of additions and updates to a product that has been released. It definitely is a first and a very welcome thing to see.

I would still like to see more progress on the avionics and aircraft bugs. They definitely need to do a better job communicating what bugs and issues they are working on and the progress they are having. Just screenshooting the known issues page is lazy, and unnecessarily making simmers upset who find these issues vitally important to the long term success to the sim.

3 Likes

Here is a post on the sensitivity issue:

2 Likes