Discussion: September 24th, 2020 Development Update

This week’s development update has been released:

Use this thread to discuss the development update.

11 Likes

So when is Patch 3? I am a bit in awe that nothing is discussed about when we will have some of these major bugs fixed…

12 Likes

This thread can only end well

20 Likes

Good on Gaya for getting the job with MSFS, these guys seem to just be nailing it lately.

4 Likes

I’m going to guess, by the weird way theyve laid out the “top bugs” snapshot, that it will drop whenever the japan update comes out.

1 Like

Cessna Citation Longitude Performance Issues : Improved in update 2 ??

This is a joke ?? Just fix fuel capacity would have been nice, but nothing.

2 Likes

Update 3 will be next week with the Japan update. :slight_smile:

25 Likes

Awesome. Thank you Jummivana!

Has the flat water issue been fixed internally?

2 Likes

Looks like all the issues with this last patch have been addressed! That’s great to see!

I’m looking forward to this update very much, having been to Japan!

DX12 is confirmed!
Awesome.

17 Likes

The link in the main article doesn’t seem to work. Quick Google brought me to this working link.
http://gaya-simulations.com/home

But I’m still not sure what they do exactly. Are they making scenery for the game?

Where is dx12 confirmed?

10 Likes

“Gaya created 3 of the airports RJFU – Nagasaki, RJTH – Hachijojima, and RJCK – Kushiro as well as all of the 20 new POIs” This was from today’s update

They also made a pretty decent LOWW scenery as well, would recommend.

1 Like

ohhh fixes next week. i hope performance get an huge improfment too over the updates and can someone confirm that the multiplayer eats much performance

1 Like

Sweet. I totally glossed over that one and only saw dx12 in the wish list

2 Likes

Cheers.

It’s on the right track.

3 Likes

Can we have an explanation as to why the team is not able to provide hot fixes to issues created solely from Patch #2?

The Black Avionics bug is new as of the last 7 days, it was created by a poorly tested/coded Patch #2, and already has been voted #6 on the bug list. How did Patch #2 pass the QA test? I noticed and reported the black avionics bug just 30 minutes after Patch #2 went live so this should have been caught long before the patch was ever pushed to the community.

According to Zendesk, the team promises to fix GAME BREAKING bugs urgently. I am not seeing any urgency from the team whatsoever with regards to this game breaking bug (nor any other bug created from Patch #2).

It took 5 days for a community manager to finally acknowledge that this bug even exists… This is simply unacceptable.

The development team needs to both test their patches adequately and acquire the resources needed to provide hot fixes in order to be a game that can grow successfully over the coming years.

That being said I am very happy and appreciative of the new content upcoming!

29 Likes