Discussion: Sim Update 2 (1.12.13.0)

First impressions: everything working perfect!

5 Likes

Please Do tell me if you get to know, how to fix it.

2 comments on the A320 after the update:

Autopilot Bank angle is now to hard
missing Wind in ND :frowning:

This worked:
stuck on loading screen.
removed all items from community folder, loads fine
Thanks to ZootSuit9682

3 Likes

Download Speed is a shame for Microsoft.

3 Likes

Hi,

I have a Vive Pro Eye and like your Vive Pro it seems that it does not work with OpenXR. Any way to get it work with our headset ?

I just discover this and feel really disappointed. Was waiting for it for months
The future of VR is to buy one headset for each game because of compatibility issue ? We are not all VR youtubers

1 Like

‘I know something wasn’t right when I the autopilot kept taking me in the wrong direction’.

And hence the name ‘Jettalost’ ! :rofl:

Charles

Haven’t seen relevant new issues as of now. Looks like the 1 month update cycle helped with QA.

On the other hand, snow finally accumulates on most of the buildings in third-party add-ons. Still not perfect on all apron and runway materials (but much improved), but it’s nice to see.

8 Likes

Tca Airbus is messed up now . Thrust and auto thrust

1 Like

Looks like a great update, tons of fixes! I wouldn’t be surprised to have a hot fix for some things tho, this is a huge update.

1 Like

Its not Asobo’s fault the A320NX is broke. The mod will alwasy break when asobo updates its models, as the mod is designed for a older version. Its just the way it is, espcially with the new features introduced. The FBW team is usually pretty quick to fix their mod to work with the new version.

But to say that Asobo “broke a xyz mod” is not a nice thing to say.

24 Likes

For those of you who are having issues with your thrusters, check your keybind assignments you may be able to resolve your issues by tweaking a few settings.

7 Likes

Agree - that was my issue, had to rebind a few keys. All is well! Thanks!

4 Likes

I had the same issue with the game not loading, but weirdly the issues only started happening after I downloaded the Aviator Club livery pack. Game loaded just fine after the update with my community folder full of liveries.

I deleted the livery pack but that didn’t fix it so I don’t think that’s the main cause. Now I am slowly adding liveries back to see which ones work.

Also guys, as always download new stuff in content manager, that’s where some of the fixes were for me a few updates ago (the tall buildings fix)

1 Like

Saw this and tracking: Cannot install USA update after latest update

2 Likes

Yep, I’m the same here

Never had any install difficulties here, not even on launch day, so it’s not as wide-spread as you imagine.

3 Likes

Thank you MSFS Team

1 Like

:neutral_face:

Of course I know that happening. It was obviously a joke. I remember someone opened a serious thread asking that update be done after holidays, so as not to waste days off with the family and not enjoying the simulator.

All we’re happy with the changes, even if they have minor inconveniences.

Peace.

1 Like