Discussion: Sim Update 3 (1.14.5.0)

Appreciate what you are saying, and thank you for the work around and investigation, however first step clean out community folder…ok, but people have payed for 3rd party scenarios or planes in their community folder, payed good money so I dont think that is acceptable as a solution.

1 Like

Try my adjustment. Just make sure when you do it that the flight sim is running with the Task Manager otherwise you can’t see what effects you are changing.

This is impossible to introduce sensitivity to a keyboard. A key is either pressed or it’s not. There is nothing to interpolate in between.

There is nothing you can do for your 3rd scenarios or planes. You have to wait for a fix from the third party. We are talking about frame rate drop.

No offense, but I’ll believe that when I see it. And why a fix in a world update, instead of a sim update? After all Asobo, announced that they had fixed it well before the UK world update and the fix didn’t show up there.

1 Like

Well yes I agree however, alot of the 3rd party are bought from the Marketplace, that to me is not acceptable

1 Like

I am dealing with severe fps drops around KSFO flying around in a cessna 172 glass cockpit @ 2000ft.

Initially when starting on runway 28R my fps are about 50-55. Once taken off heading towards the bay area my performance drops to 20ish fps.
This takes like 1 minute and after that it stabilizes again.

Very weird, haven’t seen this before.

I would have to agree with you. But we are all in the same boat unfortunately.

Yes very true, I cant argue that

Look at my solution and use your Task Manager to check the GPU under Graphics_1. If it is not running at the previous 98-100 % that tells you that Asabo de-tuned the graphics.
P. S. Make sure you are running the sim when checking the GPU %

1 Like

Will do appreciate your work around

Fps drops, Stutters, GPU drops, Stutters, CPU drops, Stutters.
Not smooth, Stutters.
Please come back the sim to previous 1.13 version.

1 Like

Thanks for your reply.
I will check that out somewhere tomorrow.

I’m also looking forward to what the devs are about to say in tomorrows live Q&A.

no one see some graphics/LOD improvements after this update ?

No I Didnt

1 Like

I am guessing here but I believe that many people noticed that the CPU was running at below 50% and the GPU was running at 100% causing some problems with over heating especially with RTX cards. So Asobo de-tuned the graphics. Without having Precision X1 you have no way of correcting it.

What is precission X1?

It’s like MSI Afterburner, Both are software used to monitor the base performance and then also to overclock NVidia graphics cards, adjust their fan curves, voltage, etc.

Ah ok, thanks

Still smooth on my end. Make sure you reboot after each update and update from the MS Store first (if you bought it via that method). I’m still using driver 457.30.

1 Like