Discussion: Sim Update 3 (1.14.5.0)

Absolutely in agreement the plane has an AP why would you possibly take it out.
Does anyone has a way to restore it ?

Also exactly what is happening to me.

Beta test updates. Even if it takes longer.

I don’t think so…too many people in the same boat that did not update drivers.

1 Like

I feel the same way sir. But it makes me angry as well as tired. I am about ready to throw in the towel.

1 Like

I just rename the folder “Community1”

When you are ready, rename it back to “Community”

1 Like

Yeah, started new download and went to bed… runs nice though now!

AIDA64 stress test is what you need when you overclock. Northing, I repeat, nothing will stress out your CPU the way this program does… The only con is that it is a paid program and the updates expires after a year. If your CPU and your system passes this tests, you can throw anything at your system and it will run it without a glitch. Todays CPUs are unlocked (most of them) for a reason,.

I have not seen any mods for the G58. Only the working title Garmin mods. I like how she flies stock it´s not bad. A little overpowered maybe but I like to imagine she is turbo powered. :rocket:

1 Like

I reported this to the zendesk and they told me that they are aware of this issue and are currently working on a fix.

Let’s hope they will patch this soon.

1 Like

I experienced the exact same issue last night as well, right after installing the 1.14.5.0 update. Was trimmed out for a landing in the Carenado Piper PA28R, put in the first notch of flaps, and suddenly the plane flips nose over and crashes to the ground on its roof, totally out of control?!! Then, I try to start a new flight in the Piper Arrow and the plane is severely dragging along for some reason (yes, parking brake was off). Then suddenly the nose wheel digs into the runway and the plane flips over the nose and lands on the roof again. Another take off attempt actually resulted in the plane flipping tail over nose, over and over and over again until it finally flipped for the last time, ending on the roof again. This only happens in the new Carenado Piper Arrow. Other planes tested worked fine

No problems yet for me!:slightly_smiling_face:

I feel that the simulator has become more stable, but at the expense of less fps.

I have done some more flying and testing. Without the WT garmin mods my sim runs perfectly. As soon as I add the WT G1000 0.3.4 mod I get horrible stutters.

Had you changed the installation path to your sim folder, it would have checked that everything is alread installed and only downloaded the update. It would only have required to select the install folder input the right path. Remember it is asking you where you want to install it. If the installer is looking for wrong folder, it wants to download the whole sim because it doesn’t see it installed.

So next time just point it to your sim folder and all is fine.

It goes offline but doesn’t turn online features off. They will be restored automatically when you’re connected again.

Same here my friend. I had some problems with stuttering but removing cache fixed it but after current SU3 everything is running well, even with cache on. I wish I could understand what is going with MSFS.

Boy. I won the lottery. Installed today the new patch. Went through as butter at ca. 150MBITs. No freeze no CTD. Maybe 5FPS less than usual out of a stormy EDDF 18. All nicely looking and no pixel clouds with correct QNH and weather very very close to METAR. The TBM hummed like a bird safely into EDDM 26L ILS about an hour later. Yes still very annoying - come on Asobo, can’t be that difficult- the STAR turn around bug - gee. (Yes I upvoted it. As a matter of fact I would smash the vote button as hard as a 30knot cross wind landing if I could). Ah and before I forget… I almost stalled out at full torque at the 2500fpm initial climb with anti ice on. Oh well you can’t have it all. I guess.

Anyone else experiencing a bug where the FBW A320 doesn’t follow the FP after the sim update 3 on Tuesday? Like on multiple flights I’ve tried since Tuesday, when I engage the AP, it just flies straight north and doesn’t follow the route.

It doesn’t in all cases.